Liberals want Soviet style gulags to re-educate Maga Trumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberals want Soviet style gulags to re-educate Maga Trumpers

I waited until I had a Breitbart source to this story... In a video, Bernie's Bolshies want to re-educate conservatives and billionaires into being good commies.... praising Stalin for his gulags....
    I am not linking directly because of the obscene language in the report...
    just go to breitbart.com if you want more...

another story today is that Bernie's Bolshies are going to burn down American cities if Bernie does not get the Democrat nomination in the first two ballots !!!

Following this matter.

I believe it’s serious.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Yep - and I believe it lines up perfectly with scripture's prediction of how those that seek right will be persecuted, especially in the end of times.

Comment

Also come over the wire thar the red Virginia governor wants to cut electricity, phone service to counties that have defied his gun grabbing commie plan...
        He is going to send in the national guard to disarm patriots very soon!!!

https://247sports.com/college/west-v...RIC-140527751/
        Last edited by lewisb; 01-15-2020, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Too soon, Gov.
          Way too many people that will not just roll over and play dead - you'll have lawsuits against you like you've never seen before.
          Just wait a bit - those pesky Christians will be gone soon, then you can do as you please.

Comment

I’m guessing that he doesn’t know about off-grid folks?

Perhaps he and others like him will soon be discovering that number is quite high.

Issachar
            The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Quote: """ lawsuits against you like you've never seen before."""
              No, Bro,
              not lawsuits, but Hot Lead!! ... Maybe I should move ta the Western Virginnie hill country an jine ta milita???

I kinda doubt that the national guard are going to shoot their own neighbors!!!

Comment

Really bro?

Issachar

Comment

It depends on the Army officers... will they stand by their oaths to defend our Constitution from ALL enemies of our Rupublic???.... I'm old enough to have talked to refugees having fled communism from all over the red world...
                  you don't want it coming here...

Comment

Natural News.com posted an article about a possible false flag in Virginia with leftists dressed as patriots doing a terror attack to discredit gun owners and start a civil war...
                    The article; link cannot now be found....
                    I kinda small a red rat somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by lewisb View Post
                      It depends on the Army officers... ..
                      This is one issue that "worries" me. I talked to a friend (my age) who was a professional naval officer, having gone through the Naval Academy, about 10 years ago. I asked whether today's naval officers were of the ilk to, as has been said, stand by their oaths. His answer was disturbing - he said that the officer corps of the younger officers is a direct copy of society. There is no substantial difference in what they believe/support, than what the general public of today believes/supports. Our list of military friends may be growing thin.

On the other hand, about 5 years ago I had a similar conversation with a fellow (probably 5 years younger than me) who had been through the Air Force Academy. He indicated that the officers (retired and near-retirement) that he knew, were very likely to be willing to support the Constitution from all enemies, both foreign and domestic.

Comment

HUGE win in Virginia as tens of thousands of gun carrying patriots force the Virginia deep state swamp to back down... with all the red ____ scurrying back down into their holes...
                        The Antifa terrorists had threatened a terror attack during the protest, however they did not want to die riddled with bullets that day, and the FBI did not dare try to take anyones guns!!!

all reminding me of a quote from a famous Russian dissident something like. that if one or two KGB agents got beaten to death every time they went to arrest someone at midnight, they would soon run out of KGB agents !!!

Comment

Do you have some type of news article on that, Lewis?

Comment

Oh, yes sorry bout that Natural news.com broke the story
                            https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-01-...acks-down.html

Which you wont find on the MSM of course
                            As to the Russian, thats very old news... from his book "The Gulag __________" ??? (Means lots of islands)

Comment

Actually, our local Fox channel is covering it.

Comment

Working...
                              X