Drones Attack Iranian-Backed Militia Inside of Syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drones Attack Iranian-Backed Militia Inside of Syria

https://beholdisrael.org/drones-attack-iranian-backed-militia-inside-of-syria/
    Iran has openly vowed to destroy Israel. One of their generals stated in September, “If Israel makes a strategic mistake, it has to collect bits and pieces of Tel Aviv from the lower depths of the Mediterranean Sea,”. As Iranian-backed militia continue to entrench themselves inside of Syria, furthermore, surrounding Israel, it’s likely that the strikes will continue.
    What just occurred to me: God has placed His Name on Jerusalem, not Tel Aviv. I wonder if He will allow Tel Aviv to be destroyed as part of the unfolding of the final wars we know are coming. This would be tragic, to be sure, but that just popped into my head as I read this article.

I was rereading prophecies / video commentaries lately about this and it does say that Northern Israel will be badly hit in the coming wars..

Note Zechariah ch 13 says 2/3rds of the Jewish population will die by the time of the 2nd coming !!!

Comment

I remember my dad teaching us that exact thing (the 2/3 loss of life during the 7-year tribulation).

Comment

Working...
      X