Interview: Christian Leader Cries Out for Help From Northern Syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview: Christian Leader Cries Out for Help From Northern Syria

With the possibility of Turkey perpetrating a genocide against the Kurds in northern Syria, Arab Christians are intensely concerned that Erdogan’s aspirations to resurrect the Ottoman Empire may include another genocide perpetrated against Syrian Christians. A demonstration last week brought together Jews and Christians in Jerusalem.
    “We, the Syriacs / Assyrians / Chaldeans / Arameans (the Christians), the Kurds, Arabs and other ethnicities found each other with political and military agreements. We formed the Syrian Democratic Council and the Syrian Democratic Forces, which have defended about 30% of Syrian territory and about 5 million Syrians for several years. Our cooperation is based on the social contract that guarantees all ethnicities, religions and cultures equal political rights from the military aspect, SDF that has defended our territory, which is Northeastern Syria.”
    https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/1...orthern-syria/

Today
    Kremlin says U.S. betrayed Kurds in Syria, tells Kurds to withdraw or be mauled by Turkey

The Kremlin said on Wednesday that the United States had betrayed and abandoned the Syrian Kurds and advised the Kurds to withdraw from the Syrian border as per a deal between Moscow and Ankara or be mauled by the Turkish army.
    https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/...-mauled-605516

Comment

I don’t understand why there weren’t/aren’t soldiers there from many countries protecting the Kurds.

The U.S. had less than 50 (28?) soldiers along that border. Trump says he had information, maybe directly from Erdogan (?), that Turkey was going into Northern Syria.

I also can’t find much info on the PKK, which Turkey has some right to declare as a terrorist organization.

The U.S. could not resist Turkey without bringing in a full military apparatus which would be a full on war. The democrats would have a field day with that even though in words only, they are using the pull back of 28 soldiers to their political advantage and saying (feigning) what a terrible thing it is for the president to have removed the soldiers from harms way. Though they try, you can’t have it both ways. “Both ways” is contradiction and contradictions are an integral part of a lie.

is anyone talking about the fact that if the U.S. would be warring with Turkey, it would be at war with an NATO nation? I’m not saying that couldn’t or shouldn’t ever happen, but it is in and of itself, very complicated.

I don’t care a lot for Al Jezzera (sp?) but this report contains a lot of info in a small space, about some of the history, up to current, so you all may have to pause, etc. it’s only 9 minutes, but a very fast 9 minutes.

https://youtu.be/rFQdwNzzTP4

sorry I have difficulty with posting videos with phone.

Issachar, believing that the U.S. helped the Kurds defeat ISIS as much, if not more, than the vice versa that is being reported; the only version being reported. But such is the last days we’re in .. Truth is not welcome in “the world” because the world hates the Truth and loves the darkness. It interferes with people doing that which is right in their own eyes.
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

The Kurds are a large percent of thr population in the border regions of Turkey, Syria, Iran & Iraq ... All of these countries want the Kurds killed off and are not going to allow the Kurds to establish their own country on ""their"" land...

Comment

Originally posted by Issachar View Post
          I don’t understand why there weren’t/aren’t soldiers there from many countries protecting the Kurds.
          There were and are many countries there.
          Originally posted by Issachar View Post
          I also can’t find much info on the PKK, which Turkey has some right to declare as a terrorist organization.
          In Turkey if they win elections fair and square, Erdogan has them replace etc., he replaces them with his own Islamic people. A hint on why Erdogan despises Israel so much. Also the reason the people of Cyrus want and need protection from Turkey.

The reason Christians are so fearful.

Erdogan from the day he was elected has made his plan clear. He believes he is the one who will revive the Ottoman empire.
          Last edited by SAT; 10-23-2019, 10:49 AM.

Comment

PS

The US controls NATO. As far back as WW2 there has been a wall from Europe forming it's own military. The reason Kennedy went to Paris. It was the first time Europe tried and was stopped.

France’s president on Friday decried NATO’s inability to react to what he called Turkey’s “crazy” offensive into northern Syria and said it was time Europe stopped acting like a junior ally when it came to the Middle East.
            https://wedg.millenniumweekend.org/f...sh-kurds/page6
            Last edited by SAT; 10-23-2019, 11:40 AM.

Comment

U.S. forces found evidence of war crimes by Turks in Syria

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/US...n-Syria-605588

Not a surprise...

JP

Turkey uses white phosphorus in the alleged ‘safe zone’ in Syria

In the last 24 hours British expert sees more evidence of civilians and children with chemical burns then in any stage of the Syrian civil war.
              https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Tu...-Report-605099
              https://wedg.millenniumweekend.org/f...sh-kurds/page5
              Last edited by SAT; 10-23-2019, 12:03 PM.

Comment

One thing I can't figure out.
                WHY was this particular military move released to the press/public?
                The US does countless moves of military men and hardware throughout the entire world and no one but those in command and those that are moving, know anything about it - and they are sworn to secrecy. You DO NOT discuss what's going on each day.

(Big side note: That was one of the most difficult parts of being in the military and being where I was for the last 2-3 years (I no longer recall when I was assigned to my final spot). I could not say a word to anyone about anything I was doing, where I was each day... nothing. In a good marriage you come home and you share your day with each other... nope...silence from me).

Comment

Working...
                X