Weather Thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather Thread?

Would there be any interest in having a thread that is primarily dedicated to weather, as it affects the whole nation?
    I'm not talking about everyone sounding off on what's happening in their area - I'd prefer this to be more of a generic info type thing.
    What do you think?
    Example of what I'm talking about (this is one of the YT channels I follow)

Probably a good idea Andy given that weather too factors into the last days.

A bit tongue in cheek, directed at alarmists, I predict that over the next month, all the leaves are going to fall off of the trees in a very colorful fashion and I also, sticking my neck way out there, predict that in another 6 or so months, green leaves are going to come back onto the trees.

Ya .. I say that based on God's Word:

Genesis 8:
    22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

Just in case, I just went to the window and looked out .. the earth is still here, so I am assuming that the seasons will continue.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Got a great chuckle outta that one, Issachar!

Comment

The Two Preachers cover the crazy strange weather on YT very well.

Comment

Just put in your ZIP code and save this page!!! its a great """weather""" or NOT site
          https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...5#.XapBTWZ7mcx

I can also predict that it will be cold up in the local mountians with possible snow and fairly nice along the coast here !!!

Comment

Here in southwest Florida, the leaves don't change color. They stay green. The live oaks and Mahogany trees will hold their leaves until April-ish, then in a matter of 6 weeks or so, they all fall off (still green) and the next year's leaves will burst out in a vibrant display of - green.

Originally posted by Issachar View Post
            I predict that over the next month, all the leaves are going to fall off of the trees in a very colorful fashion and I also, sticking my neck way out there, predict that in another 6 or so months, green leaves are going to come back onto the trees.

Comment

Working...
            X