Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California govt insanity increasing exponentially turning off ALL our power IF...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California govt insanity increasing exponentially turning off ALL our power IF...

Coming to a coo-coo zone near you !!!!
    Just now, state power has decided to turn off everyones power when a Santa Anna begins ! lasting for days! no utilities at all for anyone!!!
    supposedly to prevent wild fires! but what about people like me who would die of heat stroke with no cool zone to go to???
    what about millions of others???
    The End Is Near !!!

Yes, it is real!!!
    Letter back from mystate assembly boobah rep office...yes, ALL the power is or will be shut down throughout our East Back country
    mountains with all the yummey chaparal that migrated here 100 years ago due to the efforts of the then insane do-gooders who wanted to stop mudslides and give the pesky buggies someplace to live...

Good afternoon,

I wanted to follow up with you regarding your concerns with power outages due to the fire. Currently PG&E are scheduled to have power shut off in certain cities, the full list can be found here: https://www.pge.com/en_US/safety/emergency-preparedness/natural-disaster/wildfires/public-safety-event.page?WT.mc_id=Vanity_pspsupdates

SDG&E may have power outages in the following areas: Affected Communities (28,701 Customers*)

Banner Grade

Boulevard

Descanso

East Alpine

East Ramona

Fallbrook

Julian

Mesa Grande

Mt Laguna

Palomar Mountain

Pine Valley

Potrero

Rancho Santa Fe

Rincon

Santa Ysabel

Valley Center

Viejas

West Valley Center

Wynola

They will have centers open throughout the affected communities to assist with necessary charging, air conditioning, and information needs. I will extend your concerns to the Assemblywoman as well. I hope this information is of assistance.

Respectfully,

Lucas Cruz

Field Representative

Assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez

Representing California’s 80th District

Office | 619.338.8090

Fax | 619.338.8099

Lucas.Cruz@asm.ca.gov

Comment

I saw this last night, one similar, a few hours before midnight California time.

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Working...
      X