Amir - Good Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir - Good Post

This is good - he sounds sad on one hand (like we were when Obama took office...twice), yet knows this means the return of Christ is nearer on the other.

Nearly two weeks ago I received a Word from the Lord which I shared on my middle east update from the sea of galilee. Deuteronomy 32:15 came to my mind. The Israelis grew fat and now they kick.

Netanyahu's options are not good at all. In fact it's almost sure that he will not be forming Israel's next government. The level of hatred that the media successfully managed to inject into the hearts of over one million voters, surprised even me. my own home, fortress, was almost breached as well, as my two older children were pressured by their friends to vote for Ganz. It took a serious conversation with them both to clarify the schemes of the enemy. I am sad to say that the last fortress of sanity in the Middle East has fallen. The ten years of great prosperity, the rise to a regional superpower strength and the respect we had from our neighbors and others all around the world is coming to an end. The globalists agenda will weaken Israel and invite its enemies to try their luck and attack.
    Biblically speaking, I guess it is the inevitable. Ezekiel 38 describes great strength prosperity yet an attack on Israel for that very reason. I knew I will live to see kingdoms rise and fall. I just didn't want to accept the fact that Israel will be included. I am looking at a rising number of blinded Israelis and a shrinking number of realistic ones.

I am reminded of the words of the Prophet Hosea:
    "... I will return again to My place
    Till they acknowledge their offense.
    Then they will seek My face;
    In their affliction they will earnestly seek Me.” (Hosea 5:15)

Israel will grow blinder and weaker as it is allowing the deceiver, liar and evil one to take over.
    I am sad for my nation yet am not surprised.
    In these last days we all must remember our heavenly citizenship and heavenly destination.

On the one hand Jesus prayed to the father " I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth..." (John 17:15-17)

On the other hand He said to the disciples: "...And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.” promised to come back and take us to be with Him!..."
    (John 14 3-4)

with this positive note i would like to conclude this message with the words the apostle Paul to the Romans :
    "...And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed. 12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light..." (Romans 13:11-12)

agreed of course....that scripture has been preached on recently too btw... imho looks like God is about to wack them -- and their enemies,,
    who have All been "crusin for a brusein" for a long time ...

Comment

Working...
    X