Breaking News...Greenblatt Confirms USA Will propose 2-State Solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News...Greenblatt Confirms USA Will propose 2-State Solution

Brother Steve has been telling this all along. I think we're much closer to the Dan 9:27 Covenant now.

Jason Greenblatt makes it official...USA will propose a 2-state solution that will divide the Promised Land. See link below to JPost article.

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/US...tt-says-596196

Wonder how many times this has gone back and forth.
    One report proposes to have inside information saying the 2-State is in the Deal another one (oftentimes released the same day or close) refutes it.
    I submit we aren't going to know until the whole "Deal" is revealed to the world.

Comment

Hi Andy
      This time it is straight from Greenblatt's own mouth. He couldn't have stated it any clearer.
      post 15
      https://wedg.millenniumweekend.org/f...any-peace-plan
      Last edited by SAT; 07-20-2019, 12:30 AM. Reason: ttfn

Comment

I understand that, SAT - two-state solution does not automatically mean carving up Israel/Jerusalem.
        I see nothing in the post you referenced that specifies what that "solution" looks like - just that it's in there.
        As I said, we wait and see.

Comment

Very true. But I suspect, as many thought Pres. Trump wouldn't suggest two states (fake news and all that), it also now leaves the door open about Jerusalem. All the statements and indications from Kushner, Pence, Pompeo, the involvement of Chabad re religions and Jerusalem, it isn't going to be what people had been hoping for either.
          Plus the alarm of the pastors in the meetings with Rosenberg .....The fact the Palestinians are now in meetings with the WH.

My point ???

Where it goes from here is still not totally clear, but the peace deal isn't turning out the way many had thought.

Comment

Hi Andy,
            I posted the link to Jerusalem Post that Steve Monnet referenced in his video. I don't know if you saw it.

The United States is not considering a one-state resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, US special envoy Jason Greenblatt told PBS NewsHour in an interview aired on Thursday.

“Our plan does not contemplate one state,” he said. “I think if it did, we would have released it over two years ago. I am not sure that there are many people that think that one state is good for either side.”
            He rejected charges that the US was attempting to offer the Palestinians only an economic solution, but had no plans to provide them with a political one.

“There is no economic peace without an acceptable political solution to both sides,” Greenblatt said.
            Greenblatt and US envoy Jared Kushner, who are heading the peace process, have both refrained from speaking of a “two-state solution.”

Comment

If the 2 state solution goes forward, that will be dividing the land, bringing God's wrath upon President Trump and America...

Unless Jordan is the palestinian state-- which I really doubt...

Comment

Working...
              X