X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancient Chinese Writings...

This is fascinating, if accurate.
    What do y'all think?

...And there was a darkness over ALL THE EARTH until the 9th hour...(Luke 23:44, emphasis mine)
    I've had discussions with folks that believed it was a regional thing yet God says, "all of the earth".

the first Chinese king believed in God, and his laws show this fact.... The Phoenicians likely had visited China with Tribe of Dan... its also quite possible the Silk Road East to China through Pakistan may well have been in use in the earliest times...I knew a Moslom from Pakistan whose home village was on the Silk Road !!!

Every isolated tribe & people have the story of the flood of Noah !!!

Comment

Believing in God is one thing.
      Seeing Jesus in astrology - that's another.
      Much like the wise men from the East seeing the Star.

Comment

Thank you for sharing this! Really exciting how God tells everyone about Jesus.
        Great information to ponder........
        Wont it be fun when we are in heaven and hear all these precious events----all the puzzle pieces in place and
        we will be overjoyed to learn about them.
        Praise God for His wonderful mysteries
        Praise God for making a way for us to be with Him for all eternity.
        Thank you Jesus for what your sacrifice.
        Exciting isn't it!

Comment

This reminded me of an article I read earlier, not specifically related, but relevant.

Machine learning has been used to automatically translate long-lost languages

You will have to click the button at the bottom to "read the whole article"

Comment

It truly is fascinating and not beyond belief, as the Holy Spirit made the information known. The rainbow on Resurrection Sunday was also interesting!! Thx, Andy!

Comment

Working...
            X