X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All faiths Sept 3, 2017

http://christiannews.net/2017/09/03/...ricane-harvey/

Comment

The Jerusalem Covenant is always in the back of my mind re: the Daniel 9:27 covenant..all religions can worship there under their own faith and own Divine name.

Jerusalem Covenant

Paragraph 4

http://jerusalemofpeace.com/PAGE3.asp

Today, as of old, we hold fast to the truth of the words of the Prophets of Israel, that all the inhabitants of the world shall enter within the gates of Jerusalem: 'And it shall come to pass at the end of days, the mountain of the House of the Lord will be well established at the peak of the mountains and will tower above the hills, and all the nation shall stream towards it.' Each and every nation will live in it by its own faith: 'For all the nation will go forward, each with its own Divine Name; we shall go in the name of the Lord our God forever and ever.' And in this spirit the Knesset of the State of Israel has enacted a law: The places holy to the peoples of all religions shall be protected from any desecration and from any restriction of free access to them..
      Seems like the world is getting ready re: all religions worshipping their own way in oneness, as seen in the above posts. Interesting there is a Covenant ready in Jerusalem to be signed (confirmed) to allow just that at such a time as this.
      Last edited by cnav; 11-16-2017, 05:29 PM.

Comment

This article (post 44), and so much more that I have read in recent weeks, is why I insist that the Word of God, disallows Christians from being caught up in all this stuff.

I am not at all, a fan of the national day of prayer, not a fan of any evangelical *leaders* that are advisors to the president (except Bernard perhaps who stepped down from that in August) and so much more, whether they have to do with the president or not. There is altogether too much worldliness in the church in general .. if it is even the church. Some of the people named in the article may be real Christians, but I speak mainly of the doctrines of demons that many follow and some are deceived by. Where does it come from that so many believe it is the purpose of the church to make *the kingdom of God" on the earth?

I know ultimately that the devil is behind it. He is a liar from the beginning. Whatever God says, he (the devil) says the opposite.

John 8:
        You are of yourfather the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Genesis 3:
        Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, You shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
        2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
        3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, You shall not eat of it, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.
        4 And the serpent said unto the woman, You shall not surely die:

As followers of Christ, we are called to be holy even as our Father in heaven is holy.

1 Peter 1:
        Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
        14 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:
        15 But as he which has called you is holy, so be you holy in all manner of conversation;
        16 Because it is written, Be you holy; for I am holy.

Leviticus 19:
        And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying,
        2 Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, You shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy.

To be holy is to be set apart and not just set apart, but set apart unto God.

We live in an age of severe, prevalent, heresy.

From the article linked in post #44:

Since her [White] 2014 marriage [3rd], she has segued into calling herself Paula White-Cain on social media but hangs on to Paula White as her brand for professional reasons
        Not a fan of *for professional reasons.*

Psalms 34:
        The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saves such as be of a contrite spirit.

Issachar
        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Pope gets invite to North Korea, indicates will consider it

https://www.jpost.com/International/...ider-it-569744

Comment

lamb&lion posted this in the news area
            https://wedg.millenniumweekend.org/f...ay-january-7th

It made me think "Wow"

Egypt Pres. inaugurates mega mosque, church
            The inauguration ceremony was attended by several international dignitaries, including Representative of His Highness the Amir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, Amiri Diwan Advisor Abdullah Al-Maatouq, and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, as well as Egyptian official, military and religious figures.

"This occasion is a message that we will not allow anybody to come between us, and I do not like to use the term sectarian strife because Muslims and Christians in Egypt are one, and will stay one," Al-Sisi said.
            https://menafn.com/1097933421/Egypt-...-mosque-church

Comment

Very interesting SAT....I saw the headline but only the part that ended with mosque, didn’t see the church part

I will be watching what happens with the Pope’s services in Morocco and the UAE in February and March...he is going to a mosque while there

Great inroads being made in interfaith...as the title reads towards a one world religion

Interesting too Abbas was there

In pics:

Egypt rejoices at opening Middle East's largest cathedral

http://www.egypttoday.com/Article/2/...East-s-largest
              CAIRO – 7 January 2019: The world turned on Sunday to watch the Egyptian and Palestinian presidents inaugurating the "largest church in the Middle East" along with a huge and spacious mosque in Egypt's New Administrative Capital"

President Abdel Fatah al-Sisi along with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas who has recently been keen to attend such touching occasions, inaugurated al-Fattah al-Alim Mosque and the Cathedral of Milad al-Masih (Nativity) which reportedly accommodates eight thousand people.
              Before the celebration, which coincided with the eve of Coptic Christmas, US President Donald Trump said he is excited to see the inauguration of the Church of Nativity, praising his Egyptian counterpart for the step.

For his part, Ahmed al-Tayeb, the Grand Imam of Egypt's top Islamic institution Al-Azhar expressed his happiness at the opening of mosque and the church, adding that he considers it "an exceptional event that has never happened before in the history of Christianity and Islam."

”The Islamic state is a legal guarantor of the churches of the Christians and the synagogues of the Jews. The Sharia obligates the Muslims to protect mosques and churches equally," al-Tayeb said.

"As an Egyptian citizen I stand in this holy mosque (Al-Fatah al-Alim) and rejoice with all my beloved brothers at this happy occasion, which is recorded in the history of Egypt," the Pope stated.

And.... Egypt’s Grand Imam Congratulates Pope Francis for Christ’s

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2018...ists-birthday/
              According to a statement from Al-Azhar, Sheikh Ahmed Muhammad al-Tayeb wished to extend congratulations to Pope Francis and “Christians all over the world on occasion of the birthday celebration of Jesus Christ on December 25.”

Pope Francis thanked the Grand Imam for his gesture and said he looks forward to meeting him in Abu Dhabi this February.
              Earlier this month, the Vatican announced that Pope Francis will visit Abu Dhabi in February 2019, the first visit by any pope to the Arabian Peninsula.

“In response to the invitation of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, His Holiness Pope Francis will visit Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) from 3 to 5 February 2019, to participate in the International Interfaith Meeting on ‘Human Fraternity,’” said papal spokesman Greg Burke.

The International Interfaith Meeting will also be attended by the Grand Imam of Al Azhar.

Watch Feb 3-5th in UAE...it will use be huge re: interfaith, OWR
              Last edited by cnav; 01-07-2019, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Interesting comment from above artIcle...

http://www.egypttoday.com/Article/2/...East-s-largest

The Islamic state is a legal guarantor of the churches of the Christians and the synagogues of the Jews. The Sharia obligates the Muslims to protect mosques and churches equally," al-Tayeb said.
                Last edited by cnav; 01-07-2019, 10:20 AM.

Comment

lol cnav there are so many "Oh wows" in your posts it is hard to pick one.

Before the celebration, which coincided with the eve of Coptic Christmas, US President Donald Trump said he is excited to see the inauguration of the Church of Nativity, praising his Egyptian counterpart for the step.
                  I had to think about Jared's beliefs as well.

Comment

From post #47

Jerusalem Covenant

Paragraph 4

http://jerusalemofpeace.com/PAGE3.asp

Today, as of old, we hold fast to the truth of the words of the Prophets of Israel, that all the inhabitants of the world shall enter within the gates of Jerusalem: 'And it shall come to pass at the end of days, the mountain of the House of the Lord will be well established at the peak of the mountains and will tower above the hills, and all the nation shall stream towards it.' Each and every nation will live in it by its own faith: 'For all the nation will go forward, each with its own Divine Name; we shall go in the name of the Lord our God forever and ever.' And in this spirit the Knesset of the State of Israel has enacted a law: The places holy to the peoples of all religions shall be protected from any desecration and from any restriction of free access to them..

Seems like the world is getting ready re: all religions worshipping their own way in oneness, as seen in the above posts. Interesting there is a Covenant ready in Jerusalem to be signed (confirmed) to allow just that at such a time as this.

With this in mind...the imam’s statement in post #46 is very interestjng
                    Last edited by cnav; 01-07-2019, 12:35 PM.

Comment

What a time in which to live, so much happening, so much to watch for

Comment

Is this the article????

Trump Proclaims Sunday as National Day of Prayer ‘of All Faiths’ for Those Affected by Hurricane Harvey

Comment

It is so amazing. All the pieces in some areas have totally come together.

Now add the middle east union, Arab NATO, the "ultimate deal" and on and on.
                          The middle east is ready for the next stage
                          Last edited by SAT; 01-07-2019, 11:23 AM.

Comment

I hope no one minds but I thought I would add this article to the thread
                            Trump praises ‘inclusive’ Egyptian president for cathedral opening
                            https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...hedral-opening

Comment

Vatican symbol for Egypt trip 2017

https://aleteia.org/2017/03/31/just-...isit-to-egypt/

Comment

Yesterday at the Warsaw Summit. Speech by VP Mike Pence

“Today, Jews, Christians and Muslims, more than half the world’s population, and nearly all the people of the Middle East claim Abraham as their forefather in faith. And so he is.”
                                “I believe on that foundation of that Abrahamic tradition, we can find a firm foundation for a brighter future for all the people and all the faiths of the middle east. It doesn’t just simply have to be a part of our imagination. It is actually happening as we speak.”
                                “We need to look no further than the old city of Jerusalem as an example of what could be true for the region as a whole. There we see the followers of three great religions in constant contact with one another. We see each faith come together in new and renewed ways every day. “
                                “At Haram al-Sharif (The Dome of the Rock) we see young Muslims with their heads bowed in prayer. AT the Church of the Sepulcher we see a Christian child receiving her baptism. At the Western Wall, we see a young Jewish boy being Bar Mitzvahed.”
                                “What we see there, we can achieve all across the Middle East.”
                                “That is the vision that President Trump has. That is the hope and aspiration of peace-loving people in our nation and around the world.”
                                “I think we would do well to look to a promise that was made to that man I referred to who made that journey so many centuries ago. It was a promise in those ancient words I will surely bless you. I believe with all my heart that we can claim that blessing anew for all the people of this region, for ourselves and our posterity. I believe God will surely bless us with peace. So let us begin.”
                                https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/1...m-model-peace/

Comment

Working...
                                X