Clear All

Re: One World Religion

80 Yazidi men refuse to convert, are massacred by Islamic State
    http://www.timesofisrael.com/80-yazi...islamic-state/

From one branch of Islam to another.

Comment

Tool for writing textbooks free of prejudice

The International Dialogue Centre (KAICIID) and UNESCO convened education experts to test a tool to assist educators in writing textbooks which are free of stereotypes and prejudices about culture, religion and gender. The tool is needed to assist in curriculum development worldwide as well as to assess current textbooks in circulation or develop new ones. It will eventually be used to communicate curriculum recommendations to textbook authors, in both public and private sectors. KAICIID and UNESCO organized the workshop to test the tool in Vienna, Austria, from 1-3 July 2015. The importance of textbooks in influencing societies cannot be emphasised enough. As Noro Andriamiseza from UNESCO explained: “a curriculum consists of more than textbooks, but textbooks are an important part of a curriculum, the most visible part”. Textbooks can support diversity and coexistence, but when they include prejudices, they can divide societies. The workshop aimed to gain feedback and recommendations to further improve the tool prior to its publication.
      http://www.kaiciid.org/news-events/n...free-prejudice

Comment

A Messianic Jew's perspective on this matter of a one world religion ..

Issachar
        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Good time to bump

Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands & Prays Over Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWBtNVnyg6A

Pope writes Trump, prays decisions to be guided by ‘rich spiritual and ethical values’

Pope Francis wrote a letter to new President Donald Trump just after his inauguration, offering him good wishes and reminding him to serve the most vulnerable.
          http://www.kansas.com/news/politics-...127714209.html

Trump Inauguration’s Bible Reading Is Not in Your Bible

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/...r-solomon.html
          Last edited by SAT; 01-20-2017, 02:29 PM.

Comment

I hope nobody minds but this is a good time to have a reminder bump imvho

Comment

I saw this article earlier today....

Christian university in Texas opens prayer room for Muslim students

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/31221/

Comment

ha ha ..

Was just going to add to this thread and .. voila.

Watching "Megiddo II: The New Age" (free on Amazon Prime if anyone has that and is interested)

It's 2hr 55 min. I'm at about 2hr and will be rewatching. (yes, it's that good .. but also have been working too much lately and am very tired so, two reasons to rewatch.

It's quite amazing how much the roman catholic church, via jesuits mostly, as well as many others throughout history, have pushed evolution and new age and is especially amazing seeing how it is being so manifested in the main stream today.

Issachar
                The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

re. post 37

One of the jesuits that has a significant role in the video is Pierre Teilhard de Chardin and is quoted as saying:

What I am proposing to do is to narrow that gap between pantheism and Christianity by bringing out what one might call the Christian soul of pantheism or the pantheistic aspect of Christianity.

The cross still stands . . . But this is on one condition, and one only, that it expand itself to the dimensions of a New Age, and cease to present itself to us as primarily (or even exclusively) the sign of a victory over sin.

I can be saved only by becoming one with the universe.

I believe that the Messiah whom we await, whom we all without any doubt await, is the universal Christ; that is to say, the Christ of evolution.

If a Christ is to be completely acceptable as an object of worship, he must be presented as the saviour of the idea and reality of evolution.

A general convergence of religions upon a universal Christ who fundamentally satisfies them all: that seems to me the only possible conversion of the world, and the only form in which a religion of the future can be conceived.
                  Issachar

Comment

Another [approximate; but close] quote from Megiddo II: The New Age

The New Age movement, combined with the New World Order will ultimately unite the world to serve and worship the man of sin (antichrist).

I think that is the case. That is why evolution, the "science" of the new age movement is the only [false] story allowed in the "world's" institutions of "learning." No Adam, no original sin, no gospel; no need for Christ. It is why we see so many "christian" (lower case 'c') [so called] leaders joining with all the religions "of the world."

Issachar

Comment

Some days I want to just stop and spend all my days preaching the gospel. Maybe I should. ugh .. don't know how to do that. But the UN and all associated with it and all this ecumenism, etc. is accelerating so fast in these last days.

Excerpt from report on UN, religion, etc. from 2000

Issachar

Comment

This is SO nice! You'd have to be a mean person; a person that hates others and hates peace, to be opposed to it.

Issachar
                        Last edited by Issachar; 02-17-2017, 09:30 PM. Reason: added 'is'

Comment

Hey, why not, let them have all the religion they want.

They just need to realize when it comes to salvation, they need a relationship.

Deciding what a one-world religion should be is really just another way of mankind trying to say they invented God, instead of God having made us in His image.
                          My books for sale http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Baseballifsandmore
                          Please print, pass on these items:
                          http://biblebloggenesis.blogspot.com/ May start other books
                          http://takethespirituallead.blogspot.com/-Fr. 2 Kings 4, spiritual leadership in difficult families

Comment

It just means we're getting closer! Maranatha, Lord Jesus!!

Comment

Trump is not an active member of any church, has publicly said he doesn t need to ask God for forgiveness, and infamously bragged about sexually assaulting women. But bring up those issues with White, and she responds with the story of Jesus speaking with an adulterous Samaritan woman at a well. He didn t lord it over her but sat with her, she says. He gets down in the dirty places of life. Does that make Jesus complicit with an adulteress? No. Because you stand with people doesn t mean you re complicit with them. Later she tells me, I don t give up on people. I don t have a dimmer switch. It s who I am. Until I am kicked out, I will be with you. I don t abandon people. I just don t.
                              White adds, however, that many other religious leaders have visited the White House for listening sessions and have input with the administration, including Indian American leaders who celebrated the Hindu holiday of Diwali last month with the president.
                              White says the administration has a new office in the works that will be known as a faith initiative, and will involve more religions and act like an official government body Nothing had been announced at press time.
                              https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...=.2f9a0fa0809b

Comment

Everywhere is going the way of all faiths, one God...so perhaps that is what is being referred to above re: more religions, interesting will act like an official government body.

Paula White was at this interfaith summit in July

http://familyfed.org/news-story/peac...bration-39036/

Last sentence of the article...

The variety of musical genres and cultures represented in the musical performances again displayed the beauty of interfaith and intercultural oneness before God
                                Last edited by cnav; 11-16-2017, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X