No announcement yet.

One World Religion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to respectfully have lunch with VP Pence.

If just living in the same area and not blowing up each other is all he is talking about; fine. But he is going beyond that.

Galatians 3:16, 29
    Romans 2:28-29 (all of ch.2, actually)

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Really??!!!

Islam headquarters and RC are basically one now.

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

The end of the video in post #62 .. very nice. Very, very nice. How evil must be anyone opposed to such an effort for unity and love. Scary stuff in many ways. As divisive as politics in “this world” is, even unto death in many cases, there has never been, or will be, anything as divisive as “religion.”

Issachar

Comment

Working...
        X