Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issachar
    replied
    This article (post 44), and so much more that I have read in recent weeks, is why I insist that the Word of God, disallows Christians from being caught up in all this stuff.

I am not at all, a fan of the national day of prayer, not a fan of any evangelical *leaders* that are advisors to the president (except Bernard perhaps who stepped down from that in August) and so much more, whether they have to do with the president or not. There is altogether too much worldliness in the church in general .. if it is even the church. Some of the people named in the article may be real Christians, but I speak mainly of the doctrines of demons that many follow and some are deceived by. Where does it come from that so many believe it is the purpose of the church to make *the kingdom of God" on the earth?

I know ultimately that the devil is behind it. He is a liar from the beginning. Whatever God says, he (the devil) says the opposite.

John 8:
    You are of yourfather the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Genesis 3:
    Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, You shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
    2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
    3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, You shall not eat of it, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.
    4 And the serpent said unto the woman, You shall not surely die:

As followers of Christ, we are called to be holy even as our Father in heaven is holy.

1 Peter 1:
    Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
    14 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:
    15 But as he which has called you is holy, so be you holy in all manner of conversation;
    16 Because it is written, Be you holy; for I am holy.

Leviticus 19:
    And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying,
    2 Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, You shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy.

To be holy is to be set apart and not just set apart, but set apart unto God.

We live in an age of severe, prevalent, heresy.

From the article linked in post #44:

Since her [White] 2014 marriage [3rd], she has segued into calling herself Paula White-Cain on social media but hangs on to Paula White as her brand for professional reasons
    Not a fan of *for professional reasons.*

Psalms 34:
    The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saves such as be of a contrite spirit.

Issachar

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The Jerusalem Covenant is always in the back of my mind re: the Daniel 9:27 covenant..all religions can worship there under their own faith and own Divine name.

Jerusalem Covenant

Paragraph 4

http://jerusalemofpeace.com/PAGE3.asp

Today, as of old, we hold fast to the truth of the words of the Prophets of Israel, that all the inhabitants of the world shall enter within the gates of Jerusalem: 'And it shall come to pass at the end of days, the mountain of the House of the Lord will be well established at the peak of the mountains and will tower above the hills, and all the nation shall stream towards it.' Each and every nation will live in it by its own faith: 'For all the nation will go forward, each with its own Divine Name; we shall go in the name of the Lord our God forever and ever.' And in this spirit the Knesset of the State of Israel has enacted a law: The places holy to the peoples of all religions shall be protected from any desecration and from any restriction of free access to them..
    Seems like the world is getting ready re: all religions worshipping their own way in oneness, as seen in the above posts. Interesting there is a Covenant ready in Jerusalem to be signed (confirmed) to allow just that at such a time as this.
    Last edited by cnav; 11-16-2017, 05:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    All faiths Sept 3, 2017

http://christiannews.net/2017/09/03/...ricane-harvey/

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Everywhere is going the way of all faiths, one God...so perhaps that is what is being referred to above re: more religions, interesting will act like an official government body.

Paula White was at this interfaith summit in July

http://familyfed.org/news-story/peac...bration-39036/

Last sentence of the article...

The variety of musical genres and cultures represented in the musical performances again displayed the beauty of interfaith and intercultural oneness before God
    Last edited by cnav; 11-16-2017, 05:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SAT
    replied

Trump is not an active member of any church, has publicly said he doesn t need to ask God for forgiveness, and infamously bragged about sexually assaulting women. But bring up those issues with White, and she responds with the story of Jesus speaking with an adulterous Samaritan woman at a well. He didn t lord it over her but sat with her, she says. He gets down in the dirty places of life. Does that make Jesus complicit with an adulteress? No. Because you stand with people doesn t mean you re complicit with them. Later she tells me, I don t give up on people. I don t have a dimmer switch. It s who I am. Until I am kicked out, I will be with you. I don t abandon people. I just don t.
    White adds, however, that many other religious leaders have visited the White House for listening sessions and have input with the administration, including Indian American leaders who celebrated the Hindu holiday of Diwali last month with the president.
    White says the administration has a new office in the works that will be known as a faith initiative, and will involve more religions and act like an official government body Nothing had been announced at press time.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...=.2f9a0fa0809b

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: One World Religion

It just means we're getting closer! Maranatha, Lord Jesus!!

Leave a comment:

• Doug Fowler
    replied

Hey, why not, let them have all the religion they want.

They just need to realize when it comes to salvation, they need a relationship.

Deciding what a one-world religion should be is really just another way of mankind trying to say they invented God, instead of God having made us in His image.

Leave a comment:

• Issachar
    replied

This is SO nice! You'd have to be a mean person; a person that hates others and hates peace, to be opposed to it.

Issachar
    Last edited by Issachar; 02-17-2017, 09:30 PM. Reason: added 'is'

Leave a comment:

• Issachar
    replied

Some days I want to just stop and spend all my days preaching the gospel. Maybe I should. ugh .. don't know how to do that. But the UN and all associated with it and all this ecumenism, etc. is accelerating so fast in these last days.

Excerpt from report on UN, religion, etc. from 2000

Issachar

Leave a comment:

• Issachar
    replied

Another [approximate; but close] quote from Megiddo II: The New Age

The New Age movement, combined with the New World Order will ultimately unite the world to serve and worship the man of sin (antichrist).

I think that is the case. That is why evolution, the "science" of the new age movement is the only [false] story allowed in the "world's" institutions of "learning." No Adam, no original sin, no gospel; no need for Christ. It is why we see so many "christian" (lower case 'c') [so called] leaders joining with all the religions "of the world."

Issachar

Leave a comment:

• Issachar
    replied

re. post 37

One of the jesuits that has a significant role in the video is Pierre Teilhard de Chardin and is quoted as saying:

What I am proposing to do is to narrow that gap between pantheism and Christianity by bringing out what one might call the Christian soul of pantheism or the pantheistic aspect of Christianity.

The cross still stands . . . But this is on one condition, and one only, that it expand itself to the dimensions of a New Age, and cease to present itself to us as primarily (or even exclusively) the sign of a victory over sin.

I can be saved only by becoming one with the universe.

I believe that the Messiah whom we await, whom we all without any doubt await, is the universal Christ; that is to say, the Christ of evolution.

If a Christ is to be completely acceptable as an object of worship, he must be presented as the saviour of the idea and reality of evolution.

A general convergence of religions upon a universal Christ who fundamentally satisfies them all: that seems to me the only possible conversion of the world, and the only form in which a religion of the future can be conceived.
    Issachar

Leave a comment:

• Issachar
    replied

ha ha ..

Was just going to add to this thread and .. voila.

Watching "Megiddo II: The New Age" (free on Amazon Prime if anyone has that and is interested)

It's 2hr 55 min. I'm at about 2hr and will be rewatching. (yes, it's that good .. but also have been working too much lately and am very tired so, two reasons to rewatch.

It's quite amazing how much the roman catholic church, via jesuits mostly, as well as many others throughout history, have pushed evolution and new age and is especially amazing seeing how it is being so manifested in the main stream today.

Issachar

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I saw this article earlier today....

Christian university in Texas opens prayer room for Muslim students

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/31221/

Leave a comment:

• SAT
    replied

I hope nobody minds but this is a good time to have a reminder bump imvho

Leave a comment:

• SAT
    replied

Good time to bump

Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands & Prays Over Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWBtNVnyg6A

Pope writes Trump, prays decisions to be guided by ‘rich spiritual and ethical values’

Pope Francis wrote a letter to new President Donald Trump just after his inauguration, offering him good wishes and reminding him to serve the most vulnerable.
    http://www.kansas.com/news/politics-...127714209.html

Trump Inauguration’s Bible Reading Is Not in Your Bible

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/...r-solomon.html
    Last edited by SAT; 01-20-2017, 02:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X