Family Room - General Fellowship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It went well, Wednsday night
    thankfully the Holy Spirit interceeded for us all and the transfer of authority to Brother Angel went well.. it was emotional,,, but calm...
    Brother Angel is somewhat apprehensive, humbly so...He is on fire for Jesus, I expect good things from him...
    We really covet your prayers .
    Thankyou...

Comment

• Thx for the report, Lewis. Praying Brother Angel has the Lord’s blessings upon his new position and your church will be richly blessed to fulfill your role in the Great Commission!

Comment

• We are now halfway through the 15 lessons on basic Bible doctrine on my wednesday nite Bible study... Our former Pastor Peter wrote them origionally for his prison ministry... Now improved, a must study for those interested in basic doctrine..., see all the lessons uploaded on facebook "Bible believers Baptist church of Imperial Beach"

Comment

• Good news and on the light side
          First we were out witnessing tracting at the nearby mall Sunday afternoon before church at my trailer home.... Brother angel was wearing our signs "I'm a fool for Jesus" And the reverse board says "who"s fool are you?" WELLL, the first lady he talked too was a believer and very happt to see us! Bro angel said how we had just lost our church building, then she offered her garage for our church services!!!

Next, I just got a 5 gallon yellow Hibiscus so I now have an almost Red White and blue hibiscus !!!plants in my front yard... and one 4ft tall multicolored one that is bareroot that is just leafing... my four tiny ones (2 bareroot) are budding growing... I have a microclimate where they can keep their leaves all year round... My large pink/red flowered better mid winter than in summer!!!

finally, the first helecopter flight on Mars !!!
          now, they need to take a powered derigible balloon to Mars !!!

and especially to Jupiter !!!
          Last edited by lewisb; 04-19-2021, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Thought I would share one of the great ballards of yesteryear ...Relating both to a faithful lover and Jesus.

Comment

• I just got a Christmas present from the Veterans Administration saying they are trying to cancel my VA health care... I will have to see my tax person again soon to see what I can do as I owed no taxes last year...
              Like I dont have enough fuss to deal with already... Anyway, I need your prayers. Thankyou, Lewis

Comment

• Praying that the Lord will intervene and you will not lose any benefits, Lewis.
                Last edited by SueC; 12-24-2021, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Oh, Lewis, that's terrible. Yes, I will pray for you.
                  The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

• Thankyou, All.. I have my taxes done by a professional who knows all about investments...he is sending the form I need... This is the 2nd time this has happened... With investments, the VA c\ adds up the gains but ignores the losses,,, then claims I made too much money to qualify for healthcare... They also have whined that I have been responsible and saved for my retirement... which somehow disqualifies me... which they are not supposed to do... Only too often these days the Govt bureaucrats act like little gods trying to cause people as much pain and fuss as they can...
                    But God...
                    Please, Jesus come soon...

Comment

• Update, I did send tax docs to the VA, We will see..

Anyway,
                      JAMES WEB telescope sunshield deployed Tuesday 1/4 this morning...this was the touchiest riskiest issue. Everything else is just "simple" mechanix . Wonder if they will see the beginning or the end!

Comment

• Just now seeing this Lewis. Keeping in prayer until final resolution.

Issachar
                        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

• on the lighter side I seem to be going through a period of "computer mouse finger" ...
                          Yes my right index finger is complaining about the roller wheel on the mouse... so I am having to use other fingers... and the "down" button... using the thumb is akward...
                          I am on my computer all days sometimes, seems I may have wore out my finger... given it a bruise

Comment

• I can predict that if you heat up some of Bush's baked beans--and add some quality peppered jerkey that is well diced up, your taste buds will like you a whole lot!!!
                            The best I have ever had!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X