No announcement yet.

Family Room - General Fellowship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The found my stolen car... sadly the whole key assembly was ripped of the dash, smashed up wireing torn up, and hot wired until the battery finally died...
    a horrible mess... only a mechanic can fix it now... it would cost hundreds to have someone else do it... so I listed it on Craigs List for $600....

Only good news is that I now believe that my Sister Winnifred is a believer... A big load off my mind... I had a talk with her yesterday about that and about my having to delay my Cape Cod trip...
    Last edited by lewisb; 07-27-2017, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• Thursday July 19th
      After doing 50 miles of freeway driving the computer on my car reset itself and the car passed smog......... on the """lighter side"" this cars horn doesn't work either!!! so I put my roof rack horn on this car ... Now I WILL get a freon boat horn I can stick out the window to wake people up at stop lights...

Comment

• Originally posted by lewisb View Post
        Only good news is that I now believe that my Sister Winnifred is a believer... A big load off my mind... I had a talk with her yesterday about that and about my having to delay my Cape Cod trip...
        That is awesome news, Lewis! What a blessing to see your sister come to Christ! Thank you, Lord!

Comment

• Awesome Cornish hen on a bed of veggies recipe

Btw... like pepper & etc in your soup???
          Pour pepper & etc in your soup bowl--then pour in your soup from your pot from the stove...
          Last edited by lewisb; 07-29-2017, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• ""After MASH" TV pilot !!! I never knew it existed!!! And episode 2 is there as well !!! Very good !!!

Comment

• Andy
              Andy commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for posting that, Lewis!!
              I, too, had NO IDEA this existed. Shame it didn't catch on.

• My new $$$ Million patio!!!

My trailer park is on the bay-front... Standing on top of the shed behind my trailer I can see lots of San Diego to the North...

So I built a 2 foot tall table on top of my shed & put & tied a beach chair
            to it... So, now I can sit on my new ""patio"" & see all of San Diego bay, the Bridge, downtown and even the heights of Point Loma above the harbor enterance at least 15 miles away behind Coronado and North Islands.... My binoculars help of course!!!

Comment

• I'm tilting windmills again !!! Thats why I just put one on my balcony / patio
              Seems that the library is hosting a forum on Fake News with a speaker from Snopes.com !!! which is a far left wing pervayor & source of fake news !!!

Of Course, I could not help myself,
              I called the Republican party, Mayors office, Library manager, cordinator & I will go there to the main library myself at the Sept 12th event to speak up on this !!!

Comment

• Be sure you get someone other than the Fake News to cover it, Lewis!

Comment

• STOP JUNK MAIL !!!
                  OPT OUT of receiving grocery coupons from REDPLUM
                  go to https://www.redplum.com/tools/direct-mail-preferences

You can stop getting junk mail advertizing!!! just opt out by filling out the form required by law !!!
                  Redplum is one of the Worst offenders !!!

Comment

• I was reminded again today that being a Christin is not a free ride ticket to heaven! too many people think that all you have to do is mublel a prayer and then your going to heaven! this is not true! Romans 19.9to 13 says that salvation is a life changing experience! a commitment to a repentant, faithful walk with Jesus!

Also, just because you have trusted Jesus does NOT mean that you wont have stress and trouble in our lives because we will, and Especially because we are believers we fase issues all to often... sometimes daily!!!

Right now, I have to go to a cold zone daily because I'm now really vunerable to heat stroke... if I get overheated I could drop dead at any time! It just keeps me walking closer to Jesus!
                    So we will soon see him in the air, OR he will graciously take us home at any time!
                    Maranatha

Comment

• Well, it is a free ride to heaven for us as the 'ticket' was paid in full by Jesus' blood...but, we sure will have trials, tribulations, challenges and the closer we walk with the Lord the more Satan will seek to buffet us. (John 16:33, 1 John 4:4 come to mind)

Comment

• Oh yes.... its 9/114
                        cant believe its a year since I or anyone else posted here!!!
                        OK, so should we continue this thread?
                        almost 90 along the coast-- likely over 100 inland...my swamp cooler is my friend today!
                        about time to add more water...

Comment

• And N. Central Texas has broken an all-time record by hitting 95 or higher every day in September through (I think and including) today's date.
                          They posted that stat 2 days ago and it continues.

Comment

• My previous pastor insisted that all the unsaved dead go to West Texas !!!

Comment

• Ahh, yes! Texas, my Texas. Nice and warm!

What's the old saying, Andy? "Everything's bigger in Texas."?

Comment

Working...
                              X