Family Room - General Fellowship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Family Room - General Fellowship Thread

The gender ultrasound says It's a Boy. I get another beautiful grandson.

Comment

Originally posted by Denise View Post
      I like this forum. It took me awhile to find it too Glorify Him. Lol

Maybe Andy needs to change the color of font on the main board. Red, green, orange whatever.
      Andy wishes he knew how!!

Comment

It's amazing to see how many of my GMO contacts are from deeply Islamic nations - every one I've gotten from these countries is someone that has clicked, "I just prayed to receive Christ as my Savior for the first time" as their indicated Spiritual Decision. PRAISE GOD! I can't wait till my training is finished (I have to complete 15 responses - then I can do additional things like opt to be part of a specific community, ask for more than 1 contact/day (or fewer if time is tight)), etc.

I cannot describe the joy I have doing this!! I literally cannot wait till that contact hits my inbox!

Comment

So where in the Word of God does it say that Jesus comes to people in person, or in visions and dreams? I have a problem with this sort of thing. Can we talk about this?

Comment

I'm sorry, folks, no - this is not an "anything goes" thread. We still need to adhere to the standard posting guidelines/rules of which one specifically forbids extra-biblical revelations. As stated in the past we do not put God into any "box" that suggests He cannot, or does not, reveal Himself in this way we just don't want to post this type of material on WeDG.

Comment

Andy, All,
              for some reason I have been getting few email through GMO lately... seems we have so many faithfull workers that there arent at the moment enough emails to go around

Yes, the hour is VERY LATE and imho the moment the last member of the church gets saved, UP WE GO

And yes, in restricted nations GOD is using ALL means to reach His Elect.... As it says in Joel
              Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, [that] I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
              Joe 2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
              Joe 2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
              Joe 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
              Joe 2:32 And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Praise His Name in All the Earth !!!

Comment

Did anyone see this youtube video of a little girl directing music at church. So adorable it will make you smile.

http://youtu.be/i7W3ICpONVs

Comment

That is darling. It astonished me that those around her just stared straight ahead and sung. I would have been watching with a huge smile!

Comment

So Precious

Btw, we had a summer day today... had to take my shirt off !!!

Comment

Wow, as usual, I am way behind. I just saw this thread. What a great idea!

Comment

My awesome Christian brother who is a preacher is starting a church in Imperial Beach... He bought (OK his wife bought )
                        a cheap car port tent to put in their carport to use as a church to evict us from her living room (just kidding there)
                        Anyway, they did not secure it so along comes a 45 mile wind which deposits the whole thing on his neighbors roof wrapped around his dish antenna !!! So after untangleing and putting it back together I went over there today
                        and we used my hammerdrill to anchor the tent in the concrete...... if Mary Poppins shows up again, and it gets shredded, at least it will leave his neighbors dish antenna alone!!!
                        but for the neighbors dish antenna, the whole thing could have rooled all the way to the beach---and the fish would be holding prayer meetings inside it by now...!!!!
                        Moral of the story is---buy quality;;;; and bolt it DOWN VVVVVV

Comment

Totally insane... inland San Diego today was 92 degrees... in the 80's at the beach...
                          We only see that in August ---for a week or two !!!

Comment

That's cuz Lewis the weather man says we now have a El NiƱo in effect. How strong it gets will determine the jet stream and air temps. How crazy is it that here in Minnesota we have had the harshest winter in decades that could be followed by a record breaking heat? Oy vay we shall see. Hopefully this will bring you guys out in CA some much needed rain.

Comment

Cleaned all the varnished brightwork on our sailing ship today
                              and made two new hardwood foundation blocks for our boat davits that go on the Starboard side...

Going fun sailing this Saturday--And we have a Big Schooner Regatta/race next Saturday with
                              several Tall Ships and doings at the fancy yacht club downtown... Since our schooner is designed for the stiff New England breezes (Nor-Easters) we will likely come in last...Not much wind in San Diego...Takes at least 15 knots to get her sailing decently and she really flies with 40 knots of wind...
                              I cant wait till we can schedule a santa ana wind and go do that...

Made a 8 inch tall raised bed for and Got my "early Girl" tomato plant in today...in enriched garden soil...Last year my Early Girl grew 12 feet tall, climbing up my Plumb tree... this year I installed a foot wide lattice for it to grow up...must occasionally fertilize as well...
                              I may also put in a cherry tomato.

Comment

I just wanted to pass along some information for anyone who watches tv on Netflix and wants to watch a VERY interesting tv series. I have my entire family and their boyfriends addicted to the Netflix series 4400. It is 4 seasons long and about a dozen or so episodes per season.

Ok, so what got me watching was the title was intriguing. 4400 So as I am watching this I keep thinking, "hey, that's kinda like the book of revelation, plus they are throwing in the alien thingie. It's a syfy, which I don't usually watch, but it kept pulling me back in to watch it to see what else might mirror from end times prophecy.

Just saying this is very interesting and addicting. It is not trying to be Biblically correct, there are just so many things that mirror revelations it's bizarre.

Just interested to know if anyone has ever watched this and also just letting you know if you're looking for something interesting on Netflix I recommend this series.

Comment

Working...
                                X