Family Room - General Fellowship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Family Room - General Fellowship Thread

I have been appointed/shanghaied to share the job of Purser ((keeping the ship provisioned)) and Steward (( taking care of passengers)) on the sailing ship... It will give me something to do--as well as helping to maintain and sail the ship... Cant wait until I can stand watch, steer and help navigate her on the open ocean...The Santa Catalina trip is coming next month

Finally, we may get rain later this week..... so far this year since August we have only had 2.7 inches of rain when we should have had at least 7.5 inches by now...we seldom get more than 12 inches of rain a year...

Comment

Ok family, I really, really enjoyed this and wanted to share this with you!

http://youtu.be/uT3SBzmDxGk

Comment

Congradulations Debra! Children are a gift now matter the gender. God Bless them all!

Comment

Originally posted by Denise View Post
          Ok family, I really, really enjoyed this and wanted to share this with you!

http://youtu.be/uT3SBzmDxGk
          Funny, I never did watch this even though it's come across my attention several times. It starts off very slow and honestly the cello isn't my fav instrument so I never watched enough of it to really see what happened. There was one part that the sound didn't quite seem to fit the video so I don't know if this is real or not - embedding it here for a closer look when I have time.

Anyone a cello player? Is this possible?

Comment

Watched it. Real or not the audience reaction is pretty funny.

Comment

Thank you everyone for the congratulations.
              Originally posted by Bluejaye View Post
              Congradulations Debra! Children are a gift now matter the gender. God Bless them all!
              Yes Bluejaye, I totally agree, the baby will be loved no matter the gender.

Comment

Hi Debbie
                Your message box is full.

Comment

SAT, thanks, emptied now.

Comment

Great idea, Lewis!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have given up trying to read the posts because so much stuff is posted that could be put on the existing "stickies" or have nothing to do with the forum, ie., favorite songs, favorite pet YouTube video, all kind of requests that should be in the Prayer forum, new drugs we are taking , etc. and as a result, everything that the forum is about, quickly gets driven down and off the page. We in our flesh (and I can be the worst) love to post stuff to get attention for ourselves or to be the first to post it, rather than giving God the Glory, and as a result, don't want to use the "stickies", etc., and just take up space!

Running and ducking!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You do a lot of "running and ducking", brother John!

Comment

I went out this morning and almost got damp ... Wheres the Rain "they" Promised ???
                        They say "tomorrow" We'll see

Anyway, my tutorial on Navigation will be done and on my books' web site www.lewishb.biz soon...
                        like many, I tend to forget how to do stuff I dont do every day and so find myself reconstructing stuff like that every time I do it.

Now, for the sailing adventure to Santa Catalina I need to know how many pounds of what veggies would the cook put into a 16 quart pot to feed 35 people...AND is a 16 quart pot big enough or do we need a 24 quart pot???
                        Important... thanks, Lewis

Comment

No need to duck and run brother, I hear ya. But I think of the people of this site as more than fellow conversationists I think of you as friends and family therefor I love to hear and share with each other what makes us unique people created by God. The blessings that come our way. To praise The Lord together, to cry together, to rejoice together even in trials. I hope that makes sense to you. Much affection to you brother John, you sister in Christ, Jackie

Comment

John I apologize I misread your post. I thought you were referring to the new Family room forum. I am so sorry. Please excuse my error. I do agree that the posts can get off topic. Hence the family room. Sorry again.

Comment

Well, I am alert LOL. I just noticed this Sticky

Comment

I like this forum. It took me awhile to find it too Glorify Him. Lol

Maybe Andy needs to change the color of font on the main board. Red, green, orange whatever.

Comment

Working...
                                X