Liberalism is a false religion of man wanting to be God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberalism is a false religion of man wanting to be God

The three false prophets of the religion of liberalism are Darwin, Freud and Marx...
    like all other religious cults, they lead people away from God... see my ""consequences"" page on my web site www.lewishb.TV ...

Jesus had really harsh words for the false priests of His time that I will not repeat here...
    Even today, like back then, these false priests get angry then violent when you point out their error...
    Many times, their consciences seared beyond redemptopn, we can only speak to their followers to try to enlighten them who are still reachable...
    In love and perhaps with humor... though carefully, which sometimes I may go too far on... Anyway,
    reach who you can... the day is far spent, the darkness fast approaches, and so many are still unsaved...

“Jesus had really harsh words for the false priests of His time that I will not repeat here...
    Even today, like back then, these false priests get angry then violent when you point out their error...”

Yes, Lewis! Angry to the point of crucifying the only sinless man who ever lived! And history will repeat itself, except this time the executed won’t be sinless.

Comment

Working...
    X