Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we on the new Earth during the Millennium Kingdom? Or this same Earth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we on the new Earth during the Millennium Kingdom? Or this same Earth?

Wondering what your thoughts are. Will we live on the new Earth with the new heavens during the Millennium Kingdom?

Or will the Millennium Kingdom, when the lion will lie down with the lamb and Jesus will reign on the Throne of David, going to be on this same Earth that we are on now?

Wouldn't this Earth be too small? Wouldn't there be too many people?

There are many Scriptures throughout the Bible which describes the Kingdom Age.

I'm trying to understand how it will be after we return with Jesus Christ at the Battle of Armageddon? I feel like the Rapture and Tribulation will be happening very soon and I'm wondering how it will work.

Will this Earth be destroyed during the Tribulation, as Revelation 11:18 seems to indicate? Or does the Earth not get destroyed during the Tribulation?

When will Revelation 21:1 happen, which 2 Peter 3 seems to be describing? Before the Millennial Reign of Christ on Earth? Or after?

I am so looking forward to the Kingdom Age when the Lord reigns and His Kingdom is everlasting. After 1,000 years how long will Jesus let Satan loose on the Earth?

Do you think we will be able to live anywhere we want? In our favorite city, in our favorite house? What will it be like? Will we have jobs and be able to do all the things we enjoyed doing in this life?

I'm guessing it will depend on our faithfulness and stewardship, as to the rewards, treasures and crowns we receive that will tell us how our lives will be like in the Kingdom? How will we reign with Christ?

It's mind-boggling and I cannot hardly wait to get there. Why would anyone want to be in love with this world?

Is this Scripture for the Kingdom Age on Earth or for Heaven in Eternity? Or is this for this life in this world? “But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.”

Rev 11:18 - And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Rev 21:1 - And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2Pe 3:10 - But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

2Pe 3:12 - Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

your question...""Wondering what your thoughts are. Will we live on the new Earth with the new heavens during the Millennium Kingdom?""
    Imho,,,NO...."new heavens new Earth" is after the 1000 years...
    see Rev 21:9-14 we are in heaven the 1000 years, we return with and as the New Jerusalem...... it is the Tribulation saints ruling on Earth the 1000 years rev 20:4...
    The "armies of heaven" coming with Jesus at the 2nd coming are the Angels...look up the armies of heaven...

I'm not saying we cant or don't come back with Jesus, but if so Imho we dont stay... we are at the 1000 year wedding feast in the Fathers House...
    Jesus, being God can be in several places at a time... or maybe He will commute! I just dont know that one !

Yes Jesus will have to restore the Earth for the Kingdom...

You keep asking these questions and people will fuss back at you Happens to me when I point out my opinion backed up by scripture on these things Everyone wants to come back riding white horses with Jesus... Maybe we do, maybe not!!!
    Last edited by lewisb; 05-25-2019, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X