Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump administration discourages use of “two state solution”

https://m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Trum...olution-587632

“The two-state solution term means different things to different people,” the official told JTA. “There is no point in using a phrase that never achieved peace. Our plan provides a clear, realistic and detailed vision of what peace could actually look like.”

This "plan" is getting more and more interesting.
    cnav, you and I (and others) have had one eye trained solidly on the Jerusalem Covenant for a long time.
    One has to wonder if the final covenant will be a combination of other failed agreements (even this one) for a single, strong covenant that everyone is happy about.

Comment

Wondering too Andy

Comment

Am I hearing the Oslo Accords on the lips of world leaders these days? I could be wrong but I think I'm seeing it in articles these days.

Am I wrong? Do the Oslo Accords have language to divide Israel? He will confirm, make stronger, ("make greater" as Tuber Chad at Watchman On the Wall 88 says is in in the original language) a covenant with many (world leaders).

A few days ago Chad put out this video about Macron having his own Peace Plan to present after Trump's Plan is officially rejected which I think will be.

Comment

Trump going to France to meet Macron June 6th

https://www.thechronicleherald.ca/ne...-house-304415/

Comment

WOW, Cnav!

I just wonder if Trump might alter his Peace Plan and wait to present it until after his meeting with Macron?

Just thinking out loud if things go badly for Trump with the impeachment et. al, might he want to really beef up his legacy as a President and push to actually please the Palestinians and the Jews by dividing Israel for the Palestinians and building the Temple for the Jews just as he's trying to build the Border Wall for the Americans?

Comment

Jared said it is coming out after Ramadan which ends June 4th...Trump sees Macron the 6th. I think it is safe to say it won't be released before the Trump/Macron meeting.

Interesting timing Trump being in France

Comment

Working...
              X