Tickets Gone In 120 Seconds - But It Will Be Live Streamed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tickets Gone In 120 Seconds - But It Will Be Live Streamed

That's what I was thinking, Issachar, that it is a potentially important meeting, because Mr. Nye could be saved...what a testimony that would be and glory to God! All the rest (working on Answers in Genesis, etc.) would be frosting on the cake!

Comment

Well, last Thursday I was blessed with going to the Ark Encounter with my wife, daughter from California and her two children. Oh what a blessed event. The history they laid out throughout is so amazing. Hope you all can get over there sometime.

Then .. there's that Nye guy that just can't make himself say anything good or honest about a Christian and especially one that believes the Word as it is written concerning God's account of how He Created. BUT .. he is willing to believe this?

Oh my ... I agree with Mr. Nye that someone is off their rocker.

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 2 Timothy 4:3

Comment

Working...
        X