Jesus, Angels & snakes save Nigerian Christians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus, Angels & snakes save Nigerian Christians

Yes, 1st century miracles are happening around the 3rd world !
    https://www.***************/39824-nig...els-and-snakes

Praise Jesus! With God all things are possible!!

Comment

The first four gave their lives for Jesus, the other 72 were miraculously saved.
      One day we will know why God chooses to intervene and stop some but so many others He allows their lives on earth to be cut short.
      Sure reminds me of Hebrews 11. First the miraculous events?

32 And what more shall I say? For time will fail me if I tell of Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jephthah, of David and Samuel and the prophets,
      33 who by faith conquered kingdoms, performed acts of righteousness, obtained promises, shut the mouths of lions,
      34 quenched the power of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, from weakness were made strong, became mighty in war, put foreign armies to flight.
      35 Women received back their dead by resurrection; ...

Then the other side of this...

...and others were tortured, not accepting their [u]release, so that they might obtain a better resurrection;
      36 and others [v]experienced mockings and scourgings, yes, also chains and imprisonment.
      37 They were stoned, they were sawn in two, [w]they were tempted, they were put to death with the sword; they went about in sheepskins, in goatskins, being destitute, afflicted, ill-treated
      38 (men of whom the world was not worthy), wandering in deserts and mountains and caves and holes in the ground.

Comment

Working...
      X