5G, a dragon and a couple of beasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5G, a dragon and a couple of beasts

Listening to this (video at end of this post), my mind kept going to Revelation 13 & 14 concerning the "image of the beast."

The "image" part of it has intrigued me for some time now. Is the image somehow, something that is man made? I don't know.

There are two beasts; one mentioned in Revelation 13:1-10 and the second; v.11-18. The first rises up out of the sea and the dragon (satan?) gave him his power, his seat and great authority.

All the world (v.3) worshiped the dragon that gave power to this beast from the sea (v.4)

This first beast has SEVEN heads and TEN horns. Question: Could there have been one horn per head at a point in time? But it says SEVEN heads. Can it be that when a horn is plucked up, so too, it's corresponding head goes too? Just wondering ..

Of the four beasts in Daniel, the fourth's number of heads is not mentioned, but it does have ten horns, three of which are plucked up and replaced by the little horn (antichrist, I believe)

Daniel 7:
    After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
    8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

If the ten horns are ten kings and if there are ten nations (confederacy of nations? e.g. "unions?" European Union (EU), North American Union (NAU), Mediterranean Union (MU) (SAT may have a better term for than MU but I can't think of it right now), etc.) ruled by these ten kings, what are the three kings (horns) uprooted? The old Roman Empire consisted of Europe and the Mediterranean region, mostly. North America, as we know it today, which is probably what matters .. "today", came largely out of Europe. So if the three horns (kings) uprooted by the antichrist are the heads of the NAU, EU and MU (old Roman Empire revived and expanded), then the antichrist would be ruling over what amounts to the power center of the earth, economically and militarily (assuming somewhat).

The second beast of Revelation 13 is all very interesting too. He is what "causes the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast," (Revelation 13:12)

At least one big problem with my understanding here: The above quoted Daniel 7:7-8 talks about the ten horns and three being plucked up by a smaller one and Revelation 13:3 talks about "one of the heads as it were wounded to death" and v.1 clearly says "seven heads." While I think it may be a timing thing as I stated above, it also may not be that.

Anyway, I find this video, largely concerning 5G, to be very interesting and something we should all be aware of:

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

That was very interesting, brother!
    Had no idea we were that close to quantum computing.
    SO glad we'll be out of here before the worst hits.

Comment

I am hesitant to say “glad we’ll be out of here by ...”

unless you’re talking about the great trib period.

I have believed for quite a while that things will be quite weird and nearly a one world order, before the rapture and great trib. I remember in the eighties when some folks in a bible study were saying of homosexuality, in regards to television, that one day they would have a homosexual character on tv. Others said, oh, we’ll be raptured before that happens. Well ..

So yes, my hope is in Christ and I rest in that. Don’t worry, I know you all do the same

just sayin’ .. things are getting so weird and we’re still here.

Andy, what’d you think of that knowledge doubling every 12 hours thing with quantum computing in conjunction with IoT? Even in clothing?! Sheesh .. when they say Internet of Things, they mean EVERYTHING!

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Right, brother, my words were, "...we'll be out of here before the WORST hits" (emphasis added this time).
        I have also felt for a long time we'll be here for some bad stuff.
        I recall having a conversation with my dad, years ago (well, he's been with the Lord for almost 5 so it's been many years ago, now!).

"Dad, would you agree that the US has the highest number of Christians per capita in the world, even today?"
        "Yes"
        "Would you also agree that Western Christians are, for the most part, very apathetic?"
        "Yes"
        "So when Peter writes that judgment must BEGIN at the house of God would it not stand to reason that Western Christians may well endure some perhaps severe chastening before we're taken out?"

He honestly did not have a good answer to that. What he came back with didn't make much sense. Granted, his mind was just starting to slip a little but even with that aside, I held to my questions and conclusion. I do not believe God is amused at the direction Christendom has gone but will we endure severe chastening to bring us back? I can't answer that, only He can.

And for the record in this thread I am reading and re-reading all of what you wrote in the opening post about the Beasts, etc. I hope to have a response to that sometime soon.

Comment

Ya'all,
          Dont forget the "types and shadows" thing... shadows of a past event is cast forward in time to be re-experienced in our generation... other events in our day had an foreshadowing in the past ....
          in other words,,, Lots of Daniel's visions were fulfilled in history past and will be fulfilled again --To some Measure-- in the near future!!!
          The hard part is figureing out which is / was the main event and which is/ was the type or shadow!!!

Comment

A few months back, there was a discussion about Extreme Spying. There are a couple of links there related to quantum computing and AI that I believe are relavant:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...bill/2998/text

https://www.aip.org/fyi/2018/quantum...-leaps-forward

Quantum computing technology would allow AI to achieve a level of uunprecedented omnipresence (albeit a false one); now that would be a beast capable of many "worldly" wonders, capable of deceiving many. Many will see this as technological prophecies coming true. A false prophet would point to the marvels this would bring, but the sinful nature of man, the animal beast within man, would surely be corrupted with this level of power.

(As a side note, please be aware that RT is Russia Today, the modern version of the kgb propaganda machine.)

Comment

NVIDIA (a high end computer graphics card (and more) company.) Made this video. I think the frequent (6?) use of "I am" is quite interesting, especially the things attributed to "I am" in the video.

Exodus 3:
              And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Issachar

Comment

I read an article today, in a somewhat "obscure" computer magazine (2600 The Hacker Quarterly) that said that quantum computing would be able to crack all of the current digital encryption methods within a few seconds. Governments are currently working on "quantum hardened" encryption that would defeat quantum computing as we now envision it. A hardened encryption scheme, for instance, might have a private key of 2^150 bytes. That's a 2, followed by 150 zeros. An astonishingly large number.

Comment

Astonishingly large indeed PlumBob!

I don’t know that quantum computing is necessary.

Seems there’s a significant hack almost daily anymore. Just this morning I got a email from a photography website saying a hack occurred and emails, addresses, etc. were stolen.

Issachar

Comment

If you want to know where every human on earth is located at any moment, what they're doing, what they're buying/selling, what/who they worship...this would do the trick.

Comment

Andy; yup!

Issachar

Comment

what is forgotten in all this, is that once quantum computing comes online, all previously encoded and unreadable messages ever sent by anyone and stored away by the NSA(and other countries) will be now easily readable.. all the secrets will come out...

Comment

I understand what you’re saying Lewis, but with quantum computing, it’s unlikely to come out to the public.

At some point, for prophecy to be fulfilled, my opinion is that much that is known now, will be secret and very well hidden.

In the end though, all will be made known, but not an end by men’s choosing.

Issachar

Comment

What i am saying is that the Russians will be able to read all of our the secret messages they copied over the years but could not read until now... As well as All private messages that were sent by businesses or individuals ... they will know EVERYTHING --- and so will our government...

Comment

You very well may be right, Lewis.... I would contend, however, that much of the raw information you list above would be very boring to most governments and individuals. It would be the compilation of the relationships between those messages that would be of "value". Lewis said what? - nobody cares. But Lewis said what, to whom, when, and where, while Andy was saying what, to whom, when, and where - starts to demonstrate relationships. Some of which might soon be "illegal." Quantum computing, as we understand it today, would be able to parse out those relationships in a couple of heart beats.

Comment

Working...
                              X