5G, a dragon and a couple of beasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duh ??? !!!
    Did I say what? or was it where? Or who is not on first, who is really on 2nd !!!
    What (third base) was said before of a highly classified nature gives the spooks a really good Idea who is playing left field--- even if Who is really at second base???
    Is that all clear now ???

Comment

Remember, the "Image of the Beast" (of the Antichrist) will be given "breath" (apparently conscious life of some sort) by the False Prophet (Revelation 13). Quantum computing, by itself, could not achieve a state of consciousness. However, there IS a current computer "model" (using standard, non-quantum, computing) that appears to have achieved a young child's level of awareness -- that is "Baby X", which is a sophisticated computer model of the brain, and much of the body, of a roughly 18-24 month old girl. The creator is Mark Sagar, who did the CGI for the movies "Avatar" and "King Kong". "Baby X" is specifically modeled on his daughter, at the age of 24 months (at this time). Here is an article about AI, with a discussion about Baby X perhaps 2/3rds or so into the article: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ibt...446588%3famp=1.
      And here is a link to a relatively recent (2018) video about Baby X: https://youtu.be/TaulpAaT4Y0 .

In my opinion, the "Image of the Beast" will be an android-type of robot, built to resemble the Antichrist himself, with a computer-simulated brain such as Baby X has (only a mature, adult brain), which would allow it to be self-aware AND to have direct and immediate connection to the Internet, and therefore the ability to oversee and control the Antichrist economic system. Hence, with suitable software "augmentation" of its awareness, it could "cause as many as would not worship the beast to be killed", perhaps via an implanted chip, either via poison in the chip (I'm not sure that's possible), or via recognizing if "chip-holders" are not worshipping the Beast, and then "flagging" their chips for the Antichrist police to identify and then execute.

Anyway, it's a thought. Another thought Is that the False Prophet will be given power to actually give life to some kind of statue of the Antichrist, much like Jannes and Jsmbres turned two sticks into living, moving snakes in the presence of Moses and Pharaoh. Time will tell, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by lewisb View Post
        . . . Is that all clear now ???
        As usual, Lewis, you have illustrated the conundrum perfectly
        Last edited by PlumBob; 02-16-2019, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Thanks for referencing this thread, Shibboleth - somehow I never did watch the vid that Issachar had posted in his opening of the thread.
          Fascinating stuff!

Comment

Revisiting The Revelation 13.

So we have the beast rise up out of the sea. I believe this to be the antichrist.

Then the second beast that has two horns like a lamb and speaks as a dragon. I believe this to be the false prophet and it gives the first beast it’s power (v.4).

v.14 states that the dragon tells the people that they should make an image to the beast and he (the dragon) gives life to the image.

What are your thoughts about the image? What is it? We have the beast (ac) as a political (natural realm?) leader and the dragon (fp) as the spiritual leader. What is the image of the beast?

Issachar
            The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

And right after posting the above, I see Douglas’ post

Thanks Doug.

I believe that computing, quantum and/or otherwise, plays a significant role during these times discussed, I tend to think that the reason that the fp gives the image life, is because it is a genuinely supernatural event; nothing man made needed.

Issachar
              The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Such a fascinating thread. I was gone from Wedg for a few years even though I joined way back in the olden days like 2001 or so. So this is new to me. Fascinating. I've been concerned about 5G technology for a while now. You all have helped me better understand why. For whatever reasons the scenarios possible remind me of Isaac Asimov's Foundation Triology. Sci-Fi buff here. The possibility of an Android being the AC is something to mull. No reason why it couldn't be inhabited by a demonic spirit since it would appear to be flesh and bone and hence "real." Hmmm. And I have also come to the same conclusion as a lot of you, much like Issachar back in the 80s I figured we'd be out of here before this stuff started. Now I am totally convinced that we will be here for a good part of the nastiness. I've been convinced of that for some time.

While I'd like for us to miss all of the bad stuff, we've already outdone Sodom and Gomorrah. The true believers indwelled by the Holy Spirit are restraining the evil forces through our prayers. Once we're gone, it is going to be hell on earth on this planet. But we're going to go through some stuff. I've already seen things happen that have been accepted in society that would have been unthinkable utterly unthinkable 50 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                X