Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

curious and incredable 2520 days and years !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• curious and incredable 2520 days and years !!!

I dont know if you remember the piece I did on how Israel was chazised 2520 years or 902,700 days for their unfaithfulness after they returned from Babylon. Found in Ezekiel 4 4-8 and Leviticus 26:28 ... the 2520 years ended May 14th 1948!!!
    Thing is, the tribulation period of 7 Jewish years of 360 days totals 2520 days, about 35 days shorter then 7 gentile years, of 2555 days...
    I was also remembering that God said that the days of tribulation would be shorened...
    Remember Daniel 12, 11&12 ??? I'm sure this all fits together like a Swiss watch--somehow

We also think that Jesus may return to Petra first, where the Jews fled to, then on to Jerusalem....

Over a long period of time, the Jewish calendar of 360 days and Gentile calendar of 365 1/4 days do in fact coincide precisely because
    the Jews add a month to their lunar calendar every few years to keep the solar years,, seasons accurate..

Calendar issues seems to be why they wait for the new moon on Rosh Hashana !!!
Working...
X