Left preparing for killing Republicans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left preparing for killing Republicans

As I've been warning for quite some time, things are degrading rapidly on the political front, and deranged Leftists are now openly discussing assassination plots on Twitter, all while Democrats in Congress are "doxxing" U.S. Senators by releasing their home addresses, enabling *kill teams* to target them.
    We all knew this was coming, just not so soon!

Friday, September 28, 2018 by Mike Adams
    Tags: assassinations, Brett Kavanaugh, civil war, conservatives, executions, kill teams, left cult, Left-wing, mass executions, senators, violence
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-09-...-senators.html

Page no longer available ???
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

try it again
      https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-09-...-senators.html

Comment

That worked. Thanks.

Weird stuff. I do not/never intend to, tweet. Those look like real ones though in the article.

Interesting reading that article tonight. My wife and I caught up on some news this evening. We use YouTube and watch programming that is today and some, less than an hour old. There is much that can go along with that article.

our thoughts: stay in prayer, the Word and (real) fellowship. The U.S. is for real being ripped apart. That is not overstated, imho. I believe that will be the start of a cascade of dominoes.

Issachar
        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Issachar View Post

our thoughts: stay in prayer, the Word and (real) fellowship. The U.S. is for real being ripped apart. That is not overstated, imho. I believe that will be the start of a cascade of dominoes.
          All intentionally set into motion by the George Soros' of the globalist. If you can't defeat the nation militarily then destroy it from within - and it's working.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy
            .. then destroy it from within - and it is working.
            The Enemies Within

Trailer:

Issachar

Comment

Originally posted by Issachar View Post
              U.S. is for real being ripped apart. That is not overstated, imho. I believe that will be the start of a cascade of dominoes.
              I surely agree, Iss. It's getting so I can't hardly stand to look at the news anymore. Thank God for our Blessed Hope!

Comment

God's judgement is on America, I believe, through all of this political evil and division.

Comment

This is all in keeping with the documentary whose trailer I put in post #6

Issachar

Comment

Working...
                  X