Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Russia now imposed a no fly zone over Syria?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Russia now imposed a no fly zone over Syria?

Paul Begley has found reports that Putin has given the order for Russian navel ships in the mediterranean to shoot down all Israeli military aircraft...

not yet on the CNN clones.... This is HUGE because Israel will not and cannot back down on this!!!
    If Israel sinks Russian ships, its the GOG Magog war !!!
    Could also be a major Rapture possibility as well!!!

While this Jerusalem Post article does not mention a *no fly zone* It does quote Russia saying *there will be consequences* for further Israeli attacks..
    Imho meaning they will shoot down the Israeli planes if they can...
    Imho meaning Russian ships firing at Israeli planes would be fired on !!!!

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Is...ia-over-567554

From Worthy Brief.com

Israel-Palestinian Conflict
    Hezbollah chief warns Israel to stop Syria airstrikes
    Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of the Lebanese terror group Hezbollah, said Wednesday that Israel must stop its 'intolerable' attacks in Syria. His comments came after an Israeli airstrike on a Syrian base in Latakia, during which a Russian spy plane was accidentally shot down by soldiers loyal to President Bashar Assad.
    Russia summons Israeli envoy after warning of response over downed plane
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=tahoma][SIZE=14px]The Russian Foreign Ministry summoned Israel
    Last edited by lewisb; 09-20-2018, 09:57 AM.

Comment

I'll sit up/take notice if/when Amir reports the same thing.
      Paul, like so many sensationalist, doesn't give his sources (except to reference another radio show report.) Sorry, Lewis, I don't mean to be unkind but WeDG has always wanted to do as much as we can to have credible sources to what we bring here.
      Note: Putin is NOT blaming Israel (watching his update). (3:17)
      Then he reads from Ha'arets that Putin absolves Israel (3:40) then says, "BUT..." then goes on to something different.
      No, Paul - Putin absolves Israel and that's a real good thing so please say, "I'm sorry, I misspoke. Putin is not blaming Israel"

Am I splitting hairs? Am I being unkind? Am I being unreasonable? Am I being "overprotective" of the integrity of WeDG?
      I really would like honest feedback. Feel free to PM or email me.
      This type of "reporting" really bothers me and I really do want to know if I just need to stop (plz don't differ just because this is 'my board'. I really don't like that!)

Comment

You might find this interesting
        Russia shuts E. Mediterranean to air and sea traffic for "military exercise"
        The Russian Defense Ministry suddenly announced Thursday morning, Sept. 20, the closure of the eastern Mediterranean to air traffic and shipping-from the Syrian and Lebanese coasts to Cyprus-due to a snap "military exercise."
        DEBKAfile:By this device, Russia has shut down Israel's capacity to strike targets in Syria from the sea or from Lebanon. Air raids henceforth can only be launched directly from Israel or through Jordanian air space. Israel's missile ships are also prevented from reaching waters off the Syrian coast.
        https://www.debka.com/russia-shuts-e...tary-exercise/

Comment

jmvho???

It sounds like Russian pride and confidence has taken a major hit, something Putin has to correct as his numbers at home are also taking a hit. So Putin is desperate to restore it...hence the snap military exercises.

Comment

DEBKAfile:By this device, Russia has shut down Israel's capacity to strike targets in Syria from the sea or from Lebanon. Air raids henceforth can only be launched directly from Israel or through Jordanian air space. Israel's missile ships are also prevented from reaching waters off the Syrian coast.

So this is effectively imposing a no fly zone just like Paul Begley said.... without calling it a no fly zone !!!
            Which Israel may ignore, starting a War !!!

Comment

It is the geography I suspect that has to be looked at Lewis as it also says...
              Air raids henceforth can only be launched directly from Israel or through Jordanian air space.
              Israel's missile ships are also prevented from reaching waters off the Syrian coast.

The "No fly" is actually just over water, the eastern Mediterranean.

To be honest I would suspect it would have to be an immediate threat for Israel to even think of using that corridor during the exercises. And they have been coordinating them with Russia. Israel confirmed that just yesterday and went on to promise to continue it.. jmvho??? There is a reason Israel is the only one still taking shots at Iran in Syria. For now, Israel isn't Russia's target for their actions in Syria. EU, Arab Union and the US are the main focus.

Like I say we also have to consider paranoid Putin feels he has to keep those numbers at home, and any sign of weakness in the poll number and image scares him.

But also
              The fact that the world [is moving to] a multipolar situation"—with several preeminent powers organizing the international system—"is probably good
              American-led order to an order led by multiple powers that has yet to be defined, he told me. "It's inevitable that mono-state leadership of the international order will be more and more put into question,"
              Yalta
              We are seeing the formation of the "kings" as mentioned in prophecy.

and probably
              But it would be an illusion to think that multipolarity is a solution of peace and security problems. We can never forget that Europe before the First World War was multipolar, but in the absence of multilateral governance mechanisms" the continent plunged into war.
              The need for someone to control the structure, "unions" and the "kings"

https://wedg.millenniumweekend.org/f...unga-president
              Last edited by SAT; 09-20-2018, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X