Amir teaching sermons links post here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir teaching sermons links post here

It has been decided we only want Amirs weekly prophecy updates on the pinned Amir thread..
    .SO
    from now on post Amirs world wide sermons / teachings on this thread!!!
    I will be re posting this teaching link occasionally or search *Amir Teaching*
    1st link is Amir page 14
    https://wedg.millenniumweekend.org/f...sarfati/page14

America in Bible Prophecy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HlGfOk4-Y0

One World Government

Last edited by lewisb; 09-04-2018, 06:46 PM.

About the Rapture from Manila

Comment

The two wars of Ezekiel

Comment

• Andy
        Andy commented
        Editing a comment
        I really have to wonder about something in this "two wars".
        He says that the Ez 38/39 war happens very soon.
        He also says it will result in all Israel knowing/recognizing that Elohim is the God of Israel.
        So what is the rest of the 70th week for if all Israel is already saved at the beginning?

Something doesn't add up to me.

Ezekiel 39:28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
        Ezekiel 39:29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

The Calm before the Storm 54 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
        I really have to wonder about something in this "two wars".
        He says that the Ez 38/39 war happens very soon.
        He also says it will result in all Israel knowing/recognizing that Elohim is the God of Israel.
        So what is the rest of the 70th week for if all Israel is already saved at the beginning?

Something doesn't add up to me.

Ezekiel 39:28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
        Ezekiel 39:29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.
        Okay, I'm listening to the Nearing Midnight radio interview with Jan Markell and him and he just explained this.
        He says, the result of God intervening in the Ez 38/39 war does cause Israel to realize they did not win the war and that it had to be God's intervening but this does not lead them to see and acknowledge that Yeshua is their Messiah.

Interesting perspective.

Comment

He says, the result of God intervening in the Ez 38/39 war does cause Israel to realize they did not win the war and that it had to be God's intervening but this does not lead them to see and acknowledge that Yeshua is their Messiah.

Yes, after the Gog war Israel will want to rebuild the Temple, The AC will help them and they will crown him messiah

Comment

the generation shall not pass away
            Quote Its only weeks or months before Russia decides it wants to take Israel*s Med natural gas, oil..... Gog Magog
            September 20 2018

Comment

This could go in either thread.

Comment

AntiChrist who when where and why

Peace and war 4
                Last edited by lewisb; 09-25-2018, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Amir in South Africa about Gog Magog and Jesus soon coming Sept 22, 2018

Comment

Working...
                  X