Prayer Requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer Requested

There is a young man named Wyatt who is a fraternity brother of mine - I've never met him, he's Much younger than I - who has been battling a malignant brain tumor for 4 or 5 years. He has a wife and 2 young children.

Apparently his condition has worsened lately, and he's not expected to live more than a few months.

I've challenged approximately 1,300 fraternity members to pray daily that God would either heal Wyatt, or take him Home. I would like to open this up to the WeDG family as well.

I'm going to be praying daily for Wyatt, and also for blessings on all others who are praying for him. Please feel free to join the men of Kappa Omega Tau in this effort.

I will definitely keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted on his condition. Thanks.

Comment

Plumb Bob, I will also pray for God's will for Wyatt. My brother died from brain cancer 6 years ago. It's a terrible disease.

Comment

Praying for Wyatt and his family, May our Lord show them His infinite wisedom, mercy, and healing, whether in this life or in His eternal home.

Comment

Praying for Wyatt and his family. Please keep us updated on WEDG about his status.

Comment

Alas, I received word today that Wyatt was called Home a few days ago. Thank you all for praying with me for him.

Comment

Just seeing this now. Praying for comfort and peace for his family.

Comment

Working...
              X