Excellent Report!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent Report!

Wow, this is jam-packed full of fantastic info!

Are we getting dull to what's happening in our world? Are we growing weary in well doing? Starting to just say, "Ho-Hum" despite how impactful the news is?
    I fear we are...at least I know I have that tendency.

Don't know why I put all that except I've sure seen a dramatic drop in visits and posts on our board.

People get so tangled up in the events of the day--personal and social.
    Frustrating when we find ourselves on the roller coaster and can't get off and can't see
    what is around the next turn----just know that we know the end of the story.
    We go home.

I have so noticed that so many folks who I believed were Jesus people, just aren't--and don't care to be.
    I used to believe everyone was a believer.
    Nope, not so.
    And the cost of not believing is so dear.
    Eternal separation from God
    Eternal pain.

It is so simple, we just need to ask Jesus to forgive us for our sins
    and to be our Lord and ----ah so many don't want anyone to be their Lord except themselves.
    Goats and sheep sort of thing---wheat and tares.
    Just find a quiet place and call on Jesus---ask Him to hear your prayer for forgiveness.
    He is the only Son of God and He is waiting for that prayer.

I want and more importantly, Jesus wants, your eternity to be incredible.
    And life with Jesus---even though life is rough and bumpy sometimes---is sweet, peaceful and full of hope.

I believe that Jesus is the only son of God and He waits for your to love Him as He loves you.
    Ask Him into your heart, your life, and to forgive you for your sins.

Comment

Had a talk with my pastor today mentioned this... we agreed that the harvest is in the barn and we few po-folk are gleaning the field, looking for the final stalks of grain trampled by the reapers, before the winter snow comes...

will be going out gleaning again tomorrow

Comment

Well I agree with Lewis. I have thought for quite awhile it is getting harder to give the Gospel and for people to receive it. Life has gotten in a frenzy and with the staggering polarized politics of our country it seems to be spinning out of control. Many of us are old timers(speaking of course of myself) and there is definitely a decline in a healthy church here. We have not found a church that is not in some way influenced by the social gospel. So online sites that do not compromise His Word are invaluable to us no matter their size. It is good to hear Hal and thankful for the steadfastness of the few left that are of the same mind.

Comment

I hear y'all.
          Yet in our part of the country the churches that are teaching the pure Word are growing so fast they can hardly keep up. Seems in the midst of all the darkness there is a HUNGER for the Truth. Where I go to meet is experiencing that, (and has been for the past 19 years since it started). I've often wondered why God took nearly 4 years of searching to show us our new home and know there was a good reason - perhaps some of that reason was in our visiting countless Christian churches throughout our cities I am all the more thankful for where He planted us. Anyway, I digress...

Comment

Working...
          X