X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. Withdraws From UN Human Rights Council

It is about time.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

LOL Nikki's going to talk herself out of a job if she isn't careful. I've got some suggestions as to what other role she could fill, tho....

Pence-Haley in 2024!

Comment

The U.S. will still be *on record* without being a member.

Maybe if the voters really want the U.S. on the council, they will get rid of the countries on the council that have policies of abuse, that merely seek legitimacy. Like he said in the video, it was not reforming voluntarily.

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Working...
      X