Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Trump confirming the 1993 covenant with many???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Trump confirming the 1993 covenant with many???

refering to Daniel ch9............
    Thought I had already mentioned this, but anyway who knows?
    Thing is, a case can be made that Trumps treaty is confirming the 1993 Oslo Accords--25 years later!!!
    Someone elsewhere mentioned the possibility, which I had almost missed!
    If this IS the case, we had better get our life / house in order--I almost said get our bags packed
    cause that should mean we're outa here really quick!

As mentioned before, let's refrain from suggesting any specific person is the Antichrist - this is a very serious thing to pin on anyone and I do not believe we will know for sure who that man will be.
    Meantime, there is nothing about his heritage nor the nation from which he comes (America - the most powerful nation in the world) that fits any of the scriptures that talk about this ultimate man of evil that God calls a Beast...so, no, it' can't be Trump. The US is anything but a little horn rising up in the midst of 10 kingdoms. America was also not part of the original Roman Empire.

That's only a couple things that come to mind that disqualify this (in my opinion, of course - your mileage may vary)

Comment

Not likely, even for deceiving reasons, the ac would ever say this: 12:10 - 12:50 or, especially, 31:46 - 32:50. Who is Kathryn? 28:45 - 31:08

Kind of cool, for a president*s busy schedule.

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Whatever the covenant will be will allow the Temple to be built...as in the middle of the week the sacrifices and oblations will cease

Daniel 9:27
        27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

There will be a Temple which will take time to build II Thes. 2:4, Rev. 11:1,2

Comment

thing is, my sense of this is that the AC does not make a covenant, he confirms an existing covenant........ whether the existing covenant contains building the temple or whether the AC adds the temple construction as a bonus we dont yet know.....

Another point of view;; which I have thought considered;; is that the future AC agrees with lots of other people on this peace treaty (confirms -- with many) but he is not given total power as the AC until 3 1/2 year later s.... scripture seems to say he only rules (continues} as the AC for 3 1/2 years...

Comment

lWe know that the AC might die of a massive wound to the head or at least appear to die only to be "resurrected".

But, Rev. 13 merely saays one of his heads was wounded and healed - also that the world "wondered after the beast." So, the world is amazed and in awe and will worship the beast for some reason - is it because of that deadly wound which was healed? Or, is it metaphorical and - since it's one of 7 heads - the head represents one of many kingdoms.

The thing is there are only 4 great kingdoms n Daniel, not 7. Does one kingdom seemingly get destroyed and come back - not likely unless *possibly* Babylon is literal and it is rebuilt, and his kingdom is established there. In fact, if we go by the theory that the devil is trying to counterfeit and mimic everything God does, that would be a very real possibility. "Ha," he would saay, "I can make a nation be born in a day, too!" But, that feels like shoehorning something in that doesn't quite fit when it comes to that deadly wound that was healed.

The question is, then, does the world worship the AC only after this wound is healed.
            My books for sale http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Baseballifsandmore
            Please print, pass on these items:
            http://biblebloggenesis.blogspot.com/ May start other books
            http://takethespirituallead.blogspot.com/-Fr. 2 Kings 4, spiritual leadership in difficult families

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis
              .. thing is, my sense of this is that the AC does not make a covenant, he confirms an existing covenant.....
              Interesting point brother ..

Issachar
              The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Issachar View Post

Interesting point brother ..

Issachar
                And, I've heard that word in the original Hebrew means to strengthen - which might mean the Third Temple is how he strengthens it.

After all, you can add strength by adding more power or by adding conditions that make your opponent feel more secure, more welcomed. And, given that the AC those first 3.5 years will be a man of subtlety and peace, it would definitely be plausible
                My books for sale http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Baseballifsandmore
                Please print, pass on these items:
                http://biblebloggenesis.blogspot.com/ May start other books
                http://takethespirituallead.blogspot.com/-Fr. 2 Kings 4, spiritual leadership in difficult families

Comment

I always find Rev 13:11-18 interesting re: the 2nd beast who comes up out of the sea i.e. the FP... in relation to the first beast

There is going to be much deception...

The FP causes all of the following...

He.. the FP... exercises the same power as the first beast vs 12
                  He causes the whole world to follow after the first beast whose head wound is healed vs 12
                  He deceives those who dwell on the earth with mircles vs 14 saying they should make an image to the beast
                  He had the power to give life to the image of the beast that the image should speak and those that don't worhip the image should be put to death vs 15
                  It is he who he causes everyone to take the mark vs 16,17

Also, in Rev 19:20..it is he, the FP who deceived the people who worshipped the image and who took the mark...seems to me, the FP is the one that should be watched for as it is he who helps the AC in his rise to power

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelation 19:20
                  And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone
                  Last edited by cnav; 05-24-2018, 02:52 PM.

Comment

I agree with you, cnav, in that those that are here will see a second man rise that will "wow the world" with this powers...BUT...I still think that those that are here and have their eyes open would do well to know what's about to take place once they see the "peaceful" rise of the first man. The 7 year strengthening of a Covenant and the Jewish temple (or place of worship for sacrifices) will be the keys to watch for. Yes, sometime later a second man will rise up but by then it should be well known by the faithful what's about to happen.

Comment

Bro Andy said
                      """The 7 year strengthening of a Covenant""

Yes, which is why the 1993 Oslo Accords Might be the "covenant" the AC strengthens!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lewisb View Post
                        Bro Andy said
                        """The 7 year strengthening of a Covenant""

Yes, which is why the 1993 Oslo Accords Might be the "covenant" the AC strengthens!!!
                        Yes, it could be.
                        So could "The Jerusalem Covenant" which is the one I personally think will come to the forefront for many reasons. Of course we can't know that, yet, but it sure does fit.

Comment

I agree Andy re: the Jerusalem Covenant....to me it is a perfect fit to be the covenant.

Also it is in existence and could be strengthened by many

Recent article... On Same Day US Moves Embassy to Jerusalem, Sign Jerusalem Covenant

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/1...alem-covenant/

The verse they quote Isaiah 2:3 is what I have always said the covenant is referring ro

Isaiah 2:2,3 and Micah 4:1,2 read the same

However, check out paragraph IV of the covenant in relation to these verses and see how they read differently....the covenant is a PC all inclusive covenant in that everyone can worship in their own divine name and in their own faith...but Scripture says they will come and worship the God of Jacob

Last edited by cnav; 05-25-2018, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• Andy
                            Andy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes, cnav - I would submit that "The Many" have already signed it.
                            It just needs to be strengthened - exactly what will happen with SOME Covenant.
                            And thank you for your position - it is your efforts to "educate" me on that Covenant that has brought me to believe as you do: This is LIKELY the one.
                            (Vatican is very much involved with this Covenant - a key factor, I believe)

I have always tucked it away as a possibility.....interesting it showed up in the news again with the above article re: the embassy opening

Another reason I find it interesting is II Thessalonians 2:4....the covenant acknowledges all gods, everyone coming in their own divine name, the AC/FP,will draw all religions, peoples together....so this is a covenant which allows for that

In the above 2 Thess 2:4 verses the AC exalts himself above all that is called God...i.e. not only the God of Israel but all gods

ESV
                          who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.

That is the way I read the verse anyway
                          Last edited by cnav; 05-25-2018, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X