Emmanuel Macron plans summit to push for Libyan elections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emmanuel Macron plans summit to push for Libyan elections

Macron is planning to stage an international summit on Libya next week to push for presidential elections in the country to be held this year, and to secure commitments from key Libyan political players that they will not to seek to disrupt the process.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...byan-elections

Isn't Libya one of the end time players?

Comment

2 Chronicles 12:3

With twelve hundred chariots and sixty thousand horsemen and the innumerable troops of Libyans, Sukkites and Cushites that came with him from Egypt, In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

2 Chronicles 16:8

Were not the Cushites and Libyans a mighty army with great numbers of chariots and horsemen? Yet when you relied on the Lord, he delivered them into your hand. In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Isaiah 66:19

"I will set a sign among them, and I will send some of those who survive to the nations-to Tarshish, to the Libyans and Lydians (famous as archers), to Tubal and Greece, and to the distant islands that have not heard of my fame or seen my glory. They will proclaim my glory among the nations. In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Ezekiel 30:5

Cush and Libya, Lydia and all Arabia, Kub and the people of the covenant land will fall by the sword along with Egypt. In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Daniel 11:43

He will gain control of the treasures of gold and silver and all the riches of Egypt, with the Libyans and Cushites in submission. In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Nahum 3:9

Cush and Egypt were her boundless strength; Put and Libya were among her allies. In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Comment

What I find interesting is how quickly Europe is taking over the role of peace maker instead of the US. Especially considering the Mediterranean Union.

Comment

France, Russia to push coordination mechanism efforts on Syria

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...270041,00.html

Comment

Working...
          X