Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is Trump giveing away an moslom town near Jerusalem, dividing Jerusalem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is Trump giveing away an moslom town near Jerusalem, dividing Jerusalem?

A really important question with great importance at home here... Trump is Certainly not dividing the old city of Jerusalem... just allowing the mosloms to govern a village they already own >>outside<<< the city...
    Thing is, how will GOD see it??? We know that the Gentiles will "trample underfoot" Jerusalem 3 1/2 years as an international city under the AC...
    One thing I am concerned about is is Trump's peace deal "Confirming"" the 1993 Oslo treaty??? We really do not know...... likely can't know. we see through a glass darkley as scripture says

what do you think?

I don't have the answer to the above, but was just reading the Debka article on the plan...Half West Bank for PA, Abu Dis for capital

https://www.debka.com/trump-me-peace...is-as-capital/

Comment

So--I asked earlier-- how does this line up with Amir's declaration that Trump wasn't going to give away any part of Jerusalem? Or is this a technicality?

Comment

Moving The boundry stones of Jerusalam ??? Is Abu Dis community""In"" Jerusalem???
        The only thing that matters is GODs viewpoint!!!
        Giving ANY land in Judea and Sumaria to HIS enemies is imho an offence to God,

Comment

I would agree Lewis.....God called His people back to the land He gave them.
          Last edited by cnav; 05-22-2018, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Wikipedia info on Abu Dis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Dis

In 1838 Abu Dis was noted as a Muslim village, part of el-Wadiyeh district, located east of Jerusalem.

According to the UN General Assembly Resolution 194 in 1948, Abu Dis was to be the most Eastern part of the corpus separatum Jerusalem area.

Since the 1995 Interim Agreement on the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, Abu Dis land has been mostly part of "Area C", under full Israeli control.

Currently, the western barrier divides Abu Dis and Jerusalem.
            Last edited by cnav; 05-22-2018, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X