Tolerance: Code For Tyranny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tolerance: Code For Tyranny

Ireland has been a pro-life country. It still is. But the pressure keeps building to change that and allow the murder of children (May 25). Those that live in that sort of darkness, abound and promote it.

Would not want to be in their shoes, but for the available grace of God, I am not.

Google Bans Pro-Life Ads Ahead of Ireland Vote to Legalize Abortion

. . . .

Earlier this week, Facebook announced similar plans, though with a more limited scope.
    source

Irish abortion activists already have government leaders and some of the richest old white men in America on their side, but now they have rock band U2 as well.

This week, the band publicly urged Irish voters to repeal the pro-life Eighth Amendment and legalize abortion.

On May 25, Ireland is scheduled to vote on whether to retain its Eighth Amendment, which protects unborn babies right to life. Abortion activists, backed by some of the world*s richest men, are pushing the pro-life country to legalize abortion on demand.
    source (I liked a few of their songs but, bye-bye hypocrites.)

Actor Liam Neeson is teaming up with abortion activists again to push for the legalized killing of unborn babies in his native Ireland.

Known for his roles in popular action films, Neeson has worked with Amnesty International and other pro-abortion groups for years.

On Sunday, he wrote a letter to the Sunday Independent pushing Ireland to legalize abortion on demand.

*There are times when we must stand for what is right,* Neeson claimed. *When the obvious injustice of a situation demands that we do so. For me, the upcoming referendum on the Eighth Amendment is one of those times. A time to stand up and be counted. A moment when men must stand with women.*
    source

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Last year, Trudeau*s administration introduced a new policy requiring any group that applies for a Canadian Summer Jobs grant sign a statement that they support abortion (the killing of unborn babies).

The policy has been met with continuous criticism, especially by faith leaders in the Christian, Jewish, Muslim and Hindu communities. And many programs that served refugees, low-income children and other minority groups have been forced to close or drastically reduce their programs as a result.
    source

Nice job Justin! After all, we cannot have people running around in society being able to make choices, right? Next thing you know, dark birthed agendas could be hindered somewhat. Much better to force conformity, right?

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

*Minister* Blesses Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic in God*s Name, Volunteers as its Chaplain.

1 Timothy 4:
      Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
      2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

I guess I cannot learn to not make long posts. Even copying them before posting so I can go back and fix the myriad of issues I missed, no matter how careful, does not help.

Link here:
      http://www.lifenews.com/2018/05/11/p...-its-chaplain/

Issachar

Comment

Tomorrow, May 25, Ireland will vote on allowing abortion or keeping it illegal.

Google and Facebook have had and still do, a ban on political advertising for this vote. They know that no advertising will favor the pro-death side of the argument.

Pro-life advertising is much more effective because first, it appeals to common sense.

https://www.***************/32910-goo...te-critics-say

Issachar

Comment

Working...
        X