Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know why I know why Russia is giving nukes to Iran! I know why :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know why I know why Russia is giving nukes to Iran! I know why :)

Contain yourself Lewis everyone is saying !!!
    BUT Its So demonically Brilliant!!!
    Putin the chess master!!!
    You see, Israel attacks Iran...Turkey and Iran responds and GOD and Israel cleans their clock... In the process, all the oil wells in the Persian gulf get wiped out,
    AND-Wait for It- Its REALLY GOOD !!!
    Now Russia's oil is worth $200 dollars a barrel, and Russia is saved from bankruptcy,
    AND Russia can now build the great Army Navy to once again become a real menace...Cold war two!!!
    AND maybe even steal lots of the Eastern Med's oil as well!!!

No one can say that Satan isn't devious!!!

Of course we do know what's is going to happen... However, many are now thinking that Turkey, not Russia is actually Ezekiel 38's Gog.
    Last edited by lewisb; 05-02-2018, 04:42 PM.

Originally posted by Lewis
    No one can say that Satan is not devious!!!
    satan would as he is devious.

Interesting scenario Lewis. It will be interesting when it is all history and we know. Will we be allowed to bring up our WeDG posts (metaphorically) when all this is history to compare what we thought might be at a time when it all was still future? Wait! *was* future? I confuse myself sometimes. Alright .. often.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Not bad, Lewis...not bad at all.
      Would explain why Russia isn't really stopping Israel from smacking the Iranian bases in Syria. Putin doesn't really want them on his doorstep threatening HIS domain.
      Interesting hypothesis

Comment

Working...
      X