No announcement yet.

California May Ban the Sale of Bibles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California May Ban the Sale of Bibles?

Some say that the U.S. is not in Bible end time prophecy. I have a different view of that, but regardless, even if not, it has had and continues to have such far reaching influence in the way the world is coming along.

That being said, the freedoms of the U.S. are under attack in a VERY unprecedented way.

Freedom is one of the facets of truth. So of course, loss of freedom is based in lie. We see that everywhere, increasingly so, today.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

https://wedg.millenniumweekend.org/f...l-is-good-here

Comment

Well I too think we are helping setting up things but not on center stage in the tribulation. But I really pray that however things happens we try to speak truth for as long as we can. So much so fast I confess I am in a bit of a slump. The news out of California never surprises me. But I listen to the young Ben Shapiro and as he talks of which he knows(he and family live there) I am surprised it has not fallen in the sea. But then you would have to take the rest too because they say as California goes so goes the rest of the country.

Comment

So funny to me. I have heard, "As (INSERT STATE) goes so goes the rest of the country" from multiple people and each are so positive the statement is about their state. Maine, New York, Texas and California are the 4 I've heard, so far.

Comment

There is a state called confusion and we all know who the governor of that is.

Issachar
          The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

had an interesting conversation with an under privilidged minority Wednsday... He had an interesting point of view... he said that all a person needed was a bank account.... It was the governments job to put money in everones bank account... when I asked where the money was to come from, he insisted when everything was arranged the way it was supposed to be,,, there would by pleanty money for everyone....

he was really serious.... he probably believes in reperations as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
              So funny to me. I have heard, "As (INSERT STATE) goes so goes the rest of the country" from multiple people and each are so positive the statement is about their state. Maine, New York, Texas and California are the 4 I've heard, so far.
              You can add Florida to that list, Andy.

Comment

A bit more info

Issachar

Comment

Every time I read these headlines, a verse comes to mind

Thy word have I hid in my heart that I might not sin against thee
                  Psalms 119:11

Memorize scripture---is what it tell me.

Corrie Ten Boom in her books about her time in the concentration camps spoke of how they hid one new testament and used it and many came to the saving grace of Jesus.

Heaven and earth will pass away--but His word will NOT pass away. No matter what man does.

Comment

Amen beeleever. Also, if things get really weird in the U.S.; or I should say, when, we would have the *luxury* to hide away a lot of written scripture in so many places. But in our hearts is the key .. even without persecution on some level.

Issachar

Comment

Working...
                    X