School Shooting in Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School Shooting in Maryland

Three shot .. includes shooter who is reported the only one killed.

Story here.

He was stopped by an armed security person. (that part won't be mentioned much in the media, if at all at many outlets.)

Issachar, expecting more boring *get rid of the guns* talk ..
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

"We have to stop this!" will ring across our news channels from all the thinkers and planners.
    Sure, but you will not accept the only way to stop it.
    When you have no moral compass it's like a compass that's constantly trying to find, "North" - it just spins and spins. We are definitely spinning out of control.

Comment

When will a voice come on to the scene that people will listen to and say we can't legislate morality? We need the Lord Jesus to create in each of us a clean heart, to make us born again. No one has said this, that I've heard at least. I know, even if someone does, they will be mocked or ignored. But some may hear and receive the message.

Comment

Working...
      X