Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanhedrin Calls on Arabs to Take Their Role in Third Temple as Prophesized by Isaiah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanhedrin Calls on Arabs to Take Their Role in Third Temple as Prophesized by Isaiah

Sanhedrin Calls on Arabs to Take Their Role in Third Temple as Prophesized by Isaiah

This move is far more than symbolic. It is intended to bring the entire world one step closer to the global peace that will characterize the Messianic era.
    https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/1...AYu2RT1b3HW.99

Very interesting Debbie...thanks for posting,

That is quite an introduction to their letter....dear brothers, distinguished sons of Ishmael, great Arab nation

Rabbi Weiss noted that the invitation was not a political maneuver or even a religious imperative.

The letter does not reach out to other religions because of their belief but rather because of their ancestral role as the Children of Esau and the Children of Ishmael, Rabbi Weiss said. We are asking them to be prepared to take their part in serving God.
    Last edited by cnav; 03-19-2018, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Interesting the verse mentioned in the article from Isaiah 60 mentions coming from Sheba...and most would say Sheba is Saudi Arabia and the Crown Prince of SA is very active in things today

Comment

Having technical difficulty getting my question posted. I want to know how this verse gives the Sanhedrin the authority to invite Arabs to participate in the 3d Temple. It seems to be referring to the Diaspora to me.

Comment

Working...
        X