Upcoming 70th year anniversary of the state of Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming 70th year anniversary of the state of Israel

Looking to see what others are thinking. Sorry if I have double posted about this. Of course the usual rapture talk etc. But at some point in time something will occur and I for one would be humbled to see what it would be if the Lord

Cut myself off again. If the Lord chose this time to move the clock even more forward.

Comment

It seems to me that it very well could be a significant time marker, Jackie. But of course, I've been wrong plenty of times before!

Comment

Yes Sue I always think anything to do with Israel has significance however great or small but I try not to read anything into that the Lord does not intend. We see so many things lining up that we just need to be ready when He is

Comment

Yes, Jackie...watch, wait, and keep looking up! And never lose faith! Each day is one day closer to our Maranatha!

Comment

The one thing that always causes me to hesitate in these situations is the fact we are using a calendar not set forth by God.
            By God's calendar, Israel hit 70 years quite a while ago (almost a full year prior to when our calendar says 70 years).
            We just don't know if what we use is of any significance in His timing.

Comment

Meaning the use of lunar calendar cycles vs. our current calendar?

Comment

Right, Sue. Their calendar is a 360-day (lunar-based) year and has been since God set that up in the earliest days.
                I'm just not too sure He is tying events (especially that relate to Jerusalem) to any calendar other than that which He set forth.
                He didn't want His chosen people on the same (solar) calendar the Pagan nations around them were observing.

Comment

Working...
                X