The Forbidden Chapter (Isaiah 53)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Forbidden Chapter (Isaiah 53)

This very good! What a time to be alive on earth!

(read fast or use pause )

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Wiping tears away. Beautiful. Painful and hopeful
    Thank you for posting this.
    going for tissues.

Comment

Wonderful post Issachar...thank you!

Comment

I do believe there were many Jews who secretly believed in Jesus over the centuries... And certainly many like Gandhi who found Him extrordinary ...
        there are other videos like this one...

Comment

Most will agree (if they are intellectually honest) that Jesus was a "good" man and even exceptional. But they stopped short of acknowledging He is God. Close but no cigar--

Comment

As has been said before when presented with that comment, what would be good about a liar?

If not God, in the form of a man, if not THE Way, Truth and Life, if not all that He said about Himself, then He lied and had the biggest ego ever, suffered and died an horrific death .. for?? And, is still in the grave, for which there was and is not any evidence.

But YAY!! He is RISEN!

Issachar
            The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Yes...Liar, Lunatic or Lord! But how many of these 'other' people even know His true story to come to a conclusion? Thankfully, we know the truth, which has set us free.

Comment

I'm with beeleever - wiping some tears away.
                That one guy openly admitting there's a barrier.

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Comment

Working...
                X