Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technology will make today's government obsolete and that's

Labour disruption and unrest

The future of work for many in the private sector will increasingly involve jumping from gig to part-time role and back again to make ends meet, with little left over to save for retirement or for "benefits" such as mental health services or prescription medications, labour market trends over the past 30 to 40 years suggest.

Part-time work is up 57 per cent over the past 40 years, and now accounts for nearly 20 per cent of jobs in Canada. Temporary work is also up 57 per cent over the past 20 years, and now forms 13.5 per cent of workforce. Across OECD countries, growth in non-standard work accounts for 60 per cent of job growth since the mid-1990s.

Those employment trends are likely to get even worse due to technology and corporate strategies.
    A 2016 study by Deloitte and Oxford University found that up to 850,000 jobs in the United Kingdom's public sector could be lost as a result of automation by 2030, in administrative roles as well as jobs for teachers and police officers.
    https://theconversation.com/technolo...ats-good-86430

Also see...

France has 'already become more American,' says Macron's economic muse
    https://wedg.millenniumweekend.org/f...an-says-macron

heh heh ... man, in his infinite wisdom. Not.

We can invent this!

Is it good for society?

Who cares?!! We can do it! There is a lot of profit in this.

But is it good for people?

Some!

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

lol so true !

Comment

More democracy meaning rule of the mob

Comment

Working...
        X