Saudi to attack lebanon starts isaiah 17 then GOG Magog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saudi to attack lebanon starts isaiah 17 then GOG Magog

Pastor JD just pointed out that Saidi Arabia planning to go after Hisbullies in Lebanon....
    This will likely cause Hisbullies to launch against Israel causing Israel to hit Damascus... infurating Putin...
    Resulting in Russia getting involved causing Russia and the GOG Magog war....

this happened 103 years ago.... called "the guns of August"

This sounds like a plausible scenario. Tell me more about "The Guns of August."

Comment

I continue to disagree with this scenario as the 11th verse of Ezekiel 38 paints a picture of TOTAL peace in Israel before Gog and company rise up to take spoil (not to destroy Israel in retaliation).

Comment

Hi Grandma Ruth
        In the summer of 1914, Europe was simmering with revolution... all the empires were under siege by radicals...communists mostly... A young Serbian gunned down crown prince Frans Joseph of the Austrian Hungarian empire, causing Austria to go to war with Serbia--- causing Russia to declare war with Austria, then Germany declared war on Russia... within a coupple weeks France and England we at war against Germany-Austria....all in August 1914... So One gunshot started the horror of the 1st world war & 20 million dead.....

Sadly, prince Franz Joseph was a peacemaker who had prevented war on two previous occasions With him gone there was no one to stop the carnage...

Comment

Israel has been at peace & recovered from war since the Egypt & Jordan peace treaties era 1975

Comment

God doesn't tell Ezekiel that Israel will be at peace with Egypt and Edom.

I do not mean any disrespect to anyone, Amir included, but God gives no less than five descriptive phrases in that 11th verse in an attempt to paint a picture of a bunch of sheep, contently grazing on green pastures, when they are suddenly faced with a massive coalition of nations coming down to take their spoil. I rather doubt that if they just got done obliterating Damascus that they will have any such sense of complete peace.

I submit we do well to let prophecy unfold the way God describes it then we'll look back and see just how perfectly it fits the written pages of our holy scriptures. In my opinion we make a big mistake to try to make scripture fit our current or projected events.

Comment

Working...
            X