Satan is using 60 minutes news program again imo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satan is using 60 minutes news program again imo

60 minutes led off with an episode about the massive privations caused in Yemen by the civil war there,,,, As usual, the liberal media blamed
    the conservative Saudi govt for the famine as to say they should not be fighting the satanic moslom terrorists in Yemen...
    The natural man is so out of touch with reality...

They have the "reality" that the god of this world gives and he's the father of lies...and "in him is no truth".

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

(I just re-read the last 28 verses of that chapter - wow, Jesus really verbally thrashes those "religious" leaders! Been too long since I enjoyed reading through John. I'm taking two GMO disciples, (both from Africa - very big need out there), through a one-on-one study of John but I'm in the first few chapters with both. Looking forward to digging into this, further!)

Comment

Working...
    X