My Cornbread Cobbler recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Cornbread Cobbler recipe

Might want to pin this for the holidays Andy !!!
    Combine one pound cornbread / muffin mix with one 14 ounce can of WHOLE Berry cranberry.... You likely will not have to add water... once mixed put oil or spray on your half cup ladel to avoid sticking... ladel mix into CARDBOARD cups... coffie ot dixie cups... I usually put in about two inches in each cup... then put one heaping tablespoon Brown suggat on top--do NOT stur in !!!
    bake as recipe on cornbread package... It might take a little longer..... I am also going to add one slice peachs per cup this year
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    For peach cobbler --oil pan then---put one can of peaches in bottom of 8'x 8" pan... cover with Cornbread mix...heavily sprinkle brown sugar on top... FRESH uncooked freestone peaches are best.... it will take an hour plus to bake... check frequently with fork..... You can also put a coupple peach slices in a CARDBOARD cup... it will take a little less time !!!dont forget to top each cup with brown suggar!!!

Yes you can use those muffin trays with those stacked cardboard cups, but I like the coffie. dixie cups better
    >>>>>Please note you cannot put plastic cups in the oven <<<<<

Thanks Lewis; it sounds very good. I will pass it on to my wife. If I try to make it, no one would want it. I am still working on making ice cubes.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Welllll If ""it"" comes in packages and boxes I can somehow manage to stuff it in my face
      My pressure cooker is my 2nd best friend !!!
      I just Harrrrrvested rosemary off my bushes for Thanksgiving...

Comment

I am *harvesting* hundreds of thousands acorns. Had to brush off a bit of snow this afternoon. The deer and squirrels will have a good thanksgiving meal that will last all the way to the other end of winter.

Issachar
        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

"""Had to brush off a bit of snow"""
          What snow ??? I am looking out the window and don't see any snow

Comment

Dont forget to do the real squash !!!! Crooked neck or ??? bake it so it melts in your mouth

Comment

turned out I had to use half a cup water this time... made 8 half full coffee cups... I wanted more so the seccond ocean spray can broke my can opener... cans made of Battleship steel!!!
              So I had to upen the can with my ol trusty dented wood chisel Ended up making 13 muffins... update later
              am baking at 375 as the mix box says.. dont know how long it will take !!!

took 35 minutes---is AWESOME!!!
              Last edited by lewisb; 11-23-2017, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X