No announcement yet.

End Times Signs: Latest Events and News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, looks like this has been back online for a long enough time for me to think it may be back for good so I'll try to start posting them again.
    I don't know about anyone else but I see video's in these updates that I don't see elsewhere. I don't always agree with his "slant" but I enjoy these.

7/11

Comment

7/12

Comment

July 14

Comment

July 16

Netanyahu is finally tired of the kites - they are fighting back.

Comment

7/18

Comment

7/24

Comment

7/28

Comment

July 31st

Comment

Another example of YouTube censoring Christian-based channels.

This poor guy is really "down".
                    Please say a prayer for him.

Comment

• It appears he's back - been watching to see if he is being consistent.
                      The one unique feature he brings is the fact he uses Al Jazeera a lot - not something I would condone, myself and some of what they say can clearly be biased but they do have good info quite often, too.

Comment

• Oct 22

First story is heartbreaking.
                        Life is so cheap in our world today

Comment

• 4/9/2020

whats happening around the world ?? strange shocking events and corruption on a mass level. We are living in perilous times. end of days ? biblical events are taking place around the world. end times signs, prophecy update this week: Some strange things are happening place around the world. News report my prophecy watchers. In this watchman report end times prophecy update. We discuss bible, church, rapture, mark of the beast, strange sounds and animal behaviors end times, end times signs, end times news, end times events, bible prophecy, prophecy in the news, tornado,Volcanoes, Earthquakes, Wildfires, Record Breaking Weather, Hurricanes, Cyclones, Typhoons, Tornadoes, floods, , Strange weather, strange events, strange weather phenomenon and end times signs latest events in our prophecy 2020 update. end times signs 2020 end time signs 2020 prophecy is happening more with strange weather and strange events We live in perilous times and are dealing with floods, storms, hail, fire, wildfires, earthquake after earthquake, volcano eruptions and more. There is always prophecy in the news. We are in perilous times. the Global increase of global warning and climate change.activity is a sign that this year we will see a increase in the Birth Pangs worldwide Prophetic end time events..

Comment

• 4/22/20
                            Spiritual Warfare

Comment

• this 6th century eruption foreshadows tribulation era events

Comment

Working...
                              X