No announcement yet.

End Times Signs: Latest Events and News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I appreciate you faithfully posting these for us, Andy, but truthfully, they are close to half an hour long and don't hold my attention because it seems like they are basically re-hashing the news from other sources that I see every day. For people who aren't watching the news for themselves, it would be a good over view, though.

Comment

Oct 17

Comment

Oct 19 (I think there's some good stuff in here we don't normally see, including what's going on with persecution of Christians)

Comment

Sorry to any that enjoy these, I've been a bit distracted...mom not doing well.

Oct 24

Wow, this vid ends with an amazing Vietnam Vet receiving the Congressional Medal of Honor.
          WHAT A HERO!
          Last edited by Andy; 10-24-2017, 10:24 AM.

Comment

My absence is due to being out of town is due to my mom undergoing major surgery yesterday but I have a little time so decided to jump on and post today's.

Comment

Thanks, Andy, So sorry to hear about your mom's health problems. Asking the Lord to heal her and to give her fullness of life and health.

Comment

November 06

Comment

Elon Musk (Tesla Genius) and his warning of AI

Comment

Nov 11th.

They've stopped doing daily videos - perhaps it will pick up again after this lull between birth pangs.

Comment

The birth pangs are surely going to get closer again. Looks like earthquakes have increased just recently. And all of this corruption being exposed....

Comment

Nov 16

Comment

Looks like this is back (2nd day in a row).
                          The ministry owner pointed to some personal issues that took him offline for the better part of 2 months.
                          I still enjoy having these consolidated in a single, video.

Jan 15, 2018

Comment

Jan 16

Comment

Jan 17

Comment

Jan 18

Comment

Working...
                                X