No announcement yet.

End Times Signs: Latest Events and News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw that in the post and thought 'how eerie' that must have been to have that pop up on your TV screen.

Comment

9/28

Comment

I noticed they refer to 'global warming' more than once as a root cause for a lot of the problems going on. Do you know where this ministry is based, Andy? I use closed captioning alot and see they use British or Canadian type spellings.

Comment

From what I've noticed they are quoting sources, not giving what they believe.
          I like that they do these, that way - simply report what the source is saying.
          While I appreciate the ministries that post an article/source then give Biblical perspective it seems this one just reports what's out there and doesn't interject anything else.
          If I'm wrong, please point that out by giving times in a video.

9/29

Comment

Sept 30

Comment

Originally posted by SueC View Post
              I noticed they refer to 'global warming' more than once as a root cause for a lot of the problems going on. Do you know where this ministry is based, Andy? I use closed captioning alot and see they use British or Canadian type spellings.
              Hi Sue

You got my curiosity so I went to their you tube site and clicked around
              As best I can tell they are American survivalist.
              Which actually makes sense.

Comment

Thanks, SAT. I never thought to do the research!

Comment

Oct 1

Comment

Oct 2

Comment

October 3

Comment

At the 20 minute 40 second mark, it is brought up again about the Las Vegas massacre and this time talking about ISIS claiming the shooter was one of their soldiers. I wonder if we will ever find out? It certainly sounds like terrorism vs. an independent attack. What do others think?

Comment

Originally posted by SueC View Post
                          At the 20 minute 40 second mark, it is brought up again about the Las Vegas massacre and this time talking about ISIS claiming the shooter was one of their soldiers. I wonder if we will ever find out? It certainly sounds like terrorism vs. an independent attack. What do others think?
                          Yes, on the surface it does look like terrorism but he sure does not fit the profile, if this was really the shooter (sorry, I know that's 'conspiracy theory-talk').
                          Saw yesterday that his girlfriend is now a "person of interest" when she returns to the US, supposed to be sometime today.
                          The $100k he wired overseas is of great interest to investigators.

Comment

On Amir's recent update he gives evidence to support his view that this was terrorism.

Comment

I "watched" that video, Ruth, and completely missed what he said about this guy being an ISIS operative...had taken on a Muslim name, etc.
                              Apparently, I zoned out while he was sharing that rather important info. That video is now in the Amir thread on WeDG and I re-watched that section.

Comment

Things are slowly unfolding. First the girlfriend is supposedly in Tokyo, then Philippines. Then $100K wired to Philippines before he did this evil deed. I get it why ISIS would try to claim ANY terror act for themselves...ups their ante. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy WAS radicalized. Or, maybe like Judas, Satan entered him to do his bidding.

Comment

Working...
                                X