End Times Signs: Latest Events and News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End Times Signs: Latest Events and News

I have been debating for weeks on whether to add this to our site. Obviously, I have now decided to do so.
    Disclaimer: I don't necessarily agree with everything they put into these videos but - the majority of the time, they really nail things well...pulling news clips from all over the world. Yes, they use RT (Russian Times) and AlJazeera and I do cringe a bit at some of that but...watch with discretion and see what you think.

They update daily so I will start posting these. This is just the opening post - next post will be the video for Sept 20, 2017.
    Last edited by Andy; 09-20-2017, 12:06 PM.

As promised, first one:

Comment

Thanks, Andy. I think it's worth watching for a good over view. Did anyone else think it could be significant that the first hurricane in Florida was "Irma" which I think means Warrior Queen or something similar. Now "Maria" (Mary) and "Jose" (Joseph) are hitting US "Virgin" Islands and US Puerto Rico right before the Revelation sign due in a few days? Could be coincidence and nothing or could be something.

Comment

Today's Update

Sue, I do not believe these things are all coincidental but what it all means, remains to be seen. It sure would SEEM that God is warning with multiple signs.

Comment

Sept 22

(Am I the only one enjoying these??)

Comment

I'm watching them, Andy, and find them to be filled with good facts and summarizing what is happening these days. When so much is happening, it's good to have it highlighted like this. Keep posting them, please. Thanks!

Comment

Sept 23rd (I agree, Sue - I really like these and now they are being posted on WeNT along with the daily news our sister posts)

Comment

End times Sept 24th --- We're still here !!! So go out and tell another person about Jesus !!!

This site is secular rather than Christian news ... So we have to weed out the weeds ...
                Last edited by lewisb; 09-24-2017, 11:38 AM.

Comment

If the Lord tarries, we always have the privilege of telling other people about Jesus.

Comment

I appreciate these concise daily news summaries, also. Thank you for posting them.

Comment

Originally posted by Gma Ruth View Post
                      I appreciate these concise daily news summaries, also. Thank you for posting them.
                      Welcome, Gma Ruth! Keep posting! We need lots of input to keep it fresh!

Comment

I got behind on these...sorry

Sept 24th

Comment

9/25

Comment

Sept 26

Comment

September 27
                              Did anyone in California see this Emergency Alert on their TV screens (first story)?

Comment

Working...
                              X