Liberalism is the only "truth" allowed--all else is "fake news"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberalism is the only "truth" allowed--all else is "fake news"

I had called several -mayor, library and league of women voters- about the politically one sided lecture by Snopes.com on "fake news" to happen at the main San Diego library on September 12th..... I got a call back from the SD president of the league of women voters who are sponsoring the event.After I pointed out that a public forum should host both sides of a question, She started to lecture me on how Snopes was un-biased, and I cut her off telling her that Snopes was a far left liberal vender of "fake news" and that she did not know what she was talking about !!!

Reminds me of the verse about evil being called good... that only far left opinion is allowed nowadays... ((I am being very kind calling it "liberal and left"))...
    Anyway, hopefully I made her day !!! Maybe even got her thinking if that is even possible !!!

Originally posted by lewisb View Post
    After I pointed out that a public forum should host both sides of a question, She started to lecture me on how Snopes was un-biased, and I cut her off telling her that Snopes was a far left liberal vender of "fake news" and that she did not know what she was talking about !!!
    Yes, another example of the deceived souls out there, who are blinded to the truth. They truly believe that Snopes is unbiased and fair. And that the 'left' is spreading a message of love and tolerance.

Comment

Working...
    X