Mother in law home with the Lord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother in law home with the Lord

Hi all. My mother in law went home on Saturday evening. She was 91 but it was sudden without expectation. Up till then she was in her own home and still driving etc. She is going to be terribly missed but we are happy for her. Prayers for family as we lay her to rest this week. She leaves 6 children and their spouses. 14 grandchildren some with spouses and 15 great grandchildren.

Praying for this family, JackieJ

Comment

Even for those of us that do have Hope eternal, death is so hard.
      Lifting up in prayer all who are affected by this loss.

Comment

Jackie and family, praying that you and her loved ones will all find the comfort you need to get through this sad time, in the arms of Jesus.

Comment

Praying for peace in the sorrow and joy knowing where she is!

Comment

Thank you all. It will be a tough week but the Lord will be glorified. Her passing leaves us the older generation now but I don't think I can live up to her grace and beauty. She truly was a Godly woman and one wonderful mother in law. She was blessed to see and know all 15 of her great grandchildren. The newest just born last month. My niece has a beautiful picture of g-mom(our nickname for her) holding little Ruth. We had just had her out to our home with all my family including Ricky and Emma. We will forever treasure that time. For her the journey has just begun but the separation is hard for those of us here missing her. She reunites with her husband and those gone before. I can only imagine the wonder she beholds now. Thanks again for the prayers. And too I just want to say we continue in prayer for the people of Texas.

Comment

Hi Jackie

That is a wonderful testimony to your mother in law.
              Praying for all she touched.

Comment

Yes, my sadness at your loss... I lost my maternal grandmother at 93, lots of years ago... she had 14 children over 40 grandchildren and only the Lord knows how many great grandchildren ... she grew up riding a horse drawn wagon in the last decade of 19th century and lived to see the space shuttle.... Like your mother in law, she read her Bible -- for an hour every day.!!! .. and I am certain I will soon see her in the Eternal kingdom.... My mothers Bible was likewise well worn and it is a treasured heritage...

Comment

Working...
                X